**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I am telling y'all right now, IF WE DO NOT UTILIZE TT, GABRIEL OR BIG LINEUPS IN THIS SERIES AND LEAVE IT ALL UP TO AD TO FEND FOR HIMSELF IN THE GOTDAMN PAINT, we will lose the series.

I been told y'all this since November. TEAMS WITH SIZE will give the Lakers major trouble cause I already know AD can't do it by himself in the paint

JOKIC RIGHT NOW IS PROVING IT

I am telling y'all right now, IF WE DO NOT UTILIZE TT, GABRIEL OR BIG LINEUPS IN THIS SERIES AND LEAVE IT ALL UP TO AD TO FEND FOR HIMSELF IN THE GOTDAMN PAINT, we will lose the series.

I been told y'all this since November. TEAMS WITH SIZE will give the Lakers major trouble cause I already know AD can't do it by himself in the paint

JOKIC RIGHT NOW IS PROVING IT
Nah, I agree. Trouble is we haven't been consistently using them, so just throwing them out there like 'We just need warm bodies against Jokic so let's throw you out there and see what you can do' is a HORRIBLE idea.

Biggest playoff mistake teams make is changing up what got them there. I completely agree with you that we should have been using them more, but...

Now is not the time for experimentation.

Nah, I agree. Trouble is we haven't been consistently using them, so just throwing them out there like 'We just need warm bodies against Jokic so let's throw you out there and see what you can do' is a HORRIBLE idea.

Biggest playoff mistake teams make is changing up what got them there. I completely agree with you that we should have been using them more, but...

Now is not the time for experimentation.
Disagree.

WG, TT, better be ready just like Lonnie was in Game 4 vs GSW after not having played at all

This is the damn playoffs. If you ain't physically and mentally ready to play, then you don't belong.

Its Ham and staff's job to get his BIGS READY FOR WAR bro.

I'm a No Excuses kinda guy. You build your team to be ready to adapt to any matchup, any opponent, even when it calls for playing guys who haven't seen much minutes.

WG and TT ain't rookies you feel me

While we look like dog crap rn, it’s way too early in the series. One thing about this team is they make adjustments and respond. I trust them to do the same this series.

Nuggs 4-0 or 4-1. Only thing slowing them down from the chip is gonna be an injury. Lakers were very lucky to escape from Dubs cuz Kerr played Poole so much. Denver has no such flaws or game plan flaws it’s gonna be brutal.

Nuggs 4-0 or 4-1. Only thing slowing them down from the chip is gonna be an injury. Lakers were very lucky to escape from Dubs cuz Kerr played Poole so much. Denver has no such flaws or game plan flaws it’s gonna be brutal.

He played less than 19 mpg the last 5 games of that series and Lakers won 3 of them

Back
Top Bottom