**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reaves would have gotten traded.

Because Tsai would have asked for Reaves. Lakers initially didn’t want to include Reaves. But would if Kyrie agreed to an extension.

So the impasse was a few different directions.

“I was told the Nets asked from the Lakers way more than they asked from any other team for Kyrie and they didn’t just want the two first-round picks and (Russell) Westbrook. They wanted (Austin) Reaves, they wanted (Max) Christie, they wanted Rui Hachimura in a separate deal. They wanted everything the Lakers had, and I think they took less from the Mavs,” Stein said.
I know how much D’lo means to you, it sucks that he’s having the series he’s having. I’m hopeful he bounces back at home. He started poorly in Memphis too.

356590F1-9033-46D3-8E36-1AB5047F84D3.jpeg

Nuggets did what they were supposed to do. Protect home court and they’re damn good at it too this postseason.

Lakers need to come back home take care of theirs and take game 5 from the Nuggets. They have a semi-good blueprint against this team.

Lost stung cause team was doing well through 3 quarters and had the early season type collapse that we thought were behind them.

Not trying to bring back the past, but the Lakers did get lucky af when the Warriors went on that 14-0 run last series and was able to pull one out their ***.

Have to change their approach

Bron can’t be tasked with offense as well as duties on Jokic AND Murray defensively

Hows Bron ankle tho? If he’s even more limited then they’re cooked.

I wana see how he play first in Game 3.

Cant believe this dude threw the game by jacking up unecessary 3s in BOTH games.

Really gonna be interesting what direction the organization goes with these last couple Lebron years

39 and 40 years old….it just gets worse from here. More injuries, more getting gassed shooting too many threes……

RUI!!!
Walker
Reaves
you
AD at the rim
😂

All I was saying last night was simply that settling for long jumpers is a sign of fatigue. Don’t really who cares who takes shots as long as they’re good ones…. So I probably should have said that I want LBJ on the ball running the offense in the 4th quarter.

Nuggets did what they were supposed to do. Protect home court and they’re damn good at it too this postseason.

Lakers need to come back home take care of theirs and take game 5 from the Nuggets. They have a semi-good blueprint against this team.

Lost stung cause team was doing well through 3 quarters and had the early season type collapse that we thought were behind them.

Not trying to bring back the past, but the Lakers did get lucky af when the Warriors went on that 14-0 run last series and was able to pull one out their ***.
I disagree that lakers got lucky with that 14-0 run etc.

In a 7 game series, the better team usually pulls things like that out bc they are less stressed having to play less desperate. They have more weapons to come in and do those things. It’s all related. By the end of the dubs series I was convinced that even if Poole makes that shot in game 1 and the dubs win that game, the lakers would still win in 6.

Maybe by the end of this series we will think: yea we were never really that close…nuggets had so many answers we didn’t. Hope not though.

Win game 3 and the juju changes. Def need lebron to be less hands on at the end. Reaves and shroeder and ad need to be involved if he’s tired/old

😂

All I was saying last night was simply that settling for long jumpers is a sign of fatigue. Don’t really who cares who takes shots as long as they’re good ones…. So I probably should have said that I want LBJ on the ball running the offense in the 4th quarter.

I would say I think we all understand that his shots were due to fatigue.

But fatigue is no excuse for poor shot selection especially when we have seen him play off the ball watching guys like AR and Rui cook.

Not as confident but I think we get 2 at home. I wish Bron was self aware and DLo could wake up. Other than that, Ham needs to stop it with the dumb lineups. . We can still steal this.

I would say I think we all understand that his shots were due to fatigue.

But fatigue is no excuse for poor shot selection especially when we have seen him play off the ball watching guys like AR and Rui cook.
Wasn’t making any excuses for the shot selection. Said I didn’t love it but I get why they happened that was all

Denver looks like a team that’s taken their playoff *** whoopings, (suns in 4 and getting spanked by gsw last year) learned from them and gotten better as a unit.

All that said. If the Lakers handle business at home, it’s a brand new series. With such a short turnaround between games, they gotta put that 4th quarter behind them fast and get back at it tomorrow.

not excusing the shots they were bad
But I do believe that stinky lineup inflicted it

Ham be playing stinky lineups man gotta put the in better positions to succeed

But yeah as a goat level player tho just 3 ****ty 3s in 3 straight possessions was probably one of the worst sequences I’ve seen from bron lol

Really gonna be interesting what direction the organization goes with these last couple Lebron years

39 and 40 years old….it just gets worse from here. More injuries, more getting gassed shooting too many threes……
Get a dependable 2nd option,D’Lo has been real disappointing to say the least…Bron should be the 3rd option going forward

Pathetic, putrid, and LAZY offense in the 4th quarter of the WCF.

Three key possessions with dam near everyone standing above the three point line with ZERO players to rebound a missed shot, zero cutters whatsoever to keep Denver's defense honest. A 24 hout fitness team could guard the Lakers

Easy time on D for the Nuggets. No wonder they won LOL
Screenshot_20230519_083224_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230519_083302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230519_083246_Chrome.jpg

Yeah that why I think we been seeing so much more off ball bron first 2 series be ready to take that step of 2nd or 3rd guy
AD only good every other game hurts and DLo supposed to fit in that other spot but he sucks

Just gotta find some consistent and reliable player(s) cuz bron being asked to do this much still not sustainable lol

Back
Top Bottom