**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Now we can't hit a 3 to save our lives.

Good lord.

Denver is really just the better team.

Gordon with 22 tonight after averaging 9.

No matter what we have done they have just had an answer

The only silver lining from this series is that we will be able to retain D'lo for cheap. No one is going to offer him more than the MLE after what they've seen.

He'll be a good "innings eater" during the regular season when we need a point guard to play 30 minutes at night for 65 games.

Now we can't hit a 3 to save our lives.

Good lord.

Denver is really just the better team.

Gordon with 22 tonight after averaging 9.

No matter what we have done they have just had an answer

Honestly, I'm at peace with it. I would like to save face and just not get swept on our home floor but even if we win this game, Denver is going to run us out of the building in game 5.

They're just better, deeper and more cohesive than we are. The only reason this game is even remotely close is because LeBron had a god-tier first half.

They’re good but we beat ourselves not playing to our strength

Honestly, I understand Denver is better but I don't think the gap is *that* big. Every game has been close in the fourth quarter. I think people are underestimating just how big of a deal cohesion and continuity play. A lot of these Denver players have played 2-3 years together so there's a level of understanding there.

Our roster was thrown together in February and they had to learn on the fly while also playing do or die basketball just to make the playoffs (all while LeBron was missing time and returning from a bad foot injury). It's amazing that we made it this far.

Back
Top Bottom