**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man.....what a season.

From 2-10...the injuries, the Westbrook trade.

Watching guys like AR just get better...DS coming through...man....

It truly sucks...and it hurts....but man from where we were, not a single person in this thread saw us in the WCF.

What I really hope you guys do is just understand we were beaten by the better team.

Yes we made a lot of mistakes in this series...but that's what happens sometimes when you play a better team.

We just did it to Memphis and GSW. They made mistakes when we didn't and we were better then them.

This was Denver's time. You tip the cap and move on.

I know some want sweeping change in the offseason....

Hey one thing I know and I have known for years is we aren't GM's...and if we were the Lakers would have been the worst team for like 20 years with some of the trades we have talked about in this thread.

I'm just gonna wait and see what the FO does. I don't think the window is 100% closed...

There is a small crack....but a lot of things have to swing our way.

And that's with any and every championship team. Things swing your way sometimes.

Good night gents. Take time. Calm down.....

To be fair, he had a 30-point half and the only reason we built that lead was because LeBron played god-tier. Someone else needs to pick up the slack. The plan can't be "38-year-old LeBron needs to drop 60 for us to win".

In the first two rounds, we were fortunate because there was always somebody else to step up. If LeBron didn't play well, Reaves, D'lo, Walker or AD stepped up. The reason we won in the first couple of rounds was because of the balanced attack, not LeBron dropping 40 every night

He didn't need to drop 60, but he wasn't even touching the ball most of the 2nd half. And to top that off they weren't getting the ball to AD in attacking positions.

Realistically, If AD can't be relied on as a second scorer, you're going to have to get one to get back to the promised land. Especially with Bron's mileage.

We all know what comes next........

Anyone peep that girl that was trying to talk to Jokic as soon as the game was over? Dude right next to her in the gray pulled her back like a rag doll. :lol:
IMG_4286.jpeg

You really think bringing Kyrie here (by trading AD) is going to put this team over the top? Would be a huge mistake imo.

Don't listen to MVP MVP , He's a Westbrook and Kyrie fan Even though both of those guys have been sitting at home for over a month He thinks they would be helpful to the team.

Dlo will be a good player to have in the regular season when teams don’t scheme for him

Also a good player to trade lol

I just want to resign him so we can trade him. Man is not built for playoff basketball, let alone winning basketball.

Dude was practicing his 3’s while his teammates went in to protect Lebron with Gordon, only to air ball a 3 right after 😂.

Only thing that sucks is Lebron is another year older and we are literally relying on him to be our main scorer. Max take the leap and become a core player. Draft pick incoming too. There’s still hope we will be in contention every year. Salute fellas.

Back
Top Bottom