**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He should be looking for the max, doesn’t mean he’s gonna get it lol

Don’t fall for the okey doke guys, cmon.

The day before the draft and still holding onto #17:

Ecstatic - Cason Wallace, Kobe Bufkin
Content/Happy - Jett Howard, Jordan Hawkins, Dereck Lively, Noah Clowney, Dariq Whitehead
Iffy - Keyonte George, Nick Smith Jr, Jalen Hood-Schifino, Brice Sensabaugh

The day before the draft and still holding onto #17:

Ecstatic - Cason Wallace, Kobe Bufkin
Content/Happy - Jett Howard, Jordan Hawkins, Dereck Lively, Noah Clowney, Dariq Whitehead
Iffy - Keyonte George, Nick Smith Jr, Jalen Hood-Schifino, Brice Sensabaugh
Not worried about Jett’s lack of athleticism/defense?

I feel like it’s either Cason, Kobe, Lively or Keyonte. If all are gone I could see them trading back.

kyle guzman is worth double dangelo russell is.

they both dont show up offensively in the playoffs but atleast guzman can rebound and defend

Not worried about Jett’s lack of athleticism/defense?

I feel like it’s either Cason, Kobe, Lively or Keyonte. If all are gone I could see them trading back.
Definitely worried about Jett's athleticism/defense, but I'm hoping with experience and time in the Lakers S&C program, he'll get better.

6'8 shooter with playmaking chops is tantalizing. If he didn't have the ankle injuries to end the season, maybe he's a late lotto guy like Gradey D1ck instead of a mid to late first rounder.

Screenshot_20230621-183235.png

Definitely worried about Jett's athleticism/defense, but I'm hoping with experience and time in the Lakers S&C program, he'll get better.

6'8 shooter with playmaking chops is tantalizing. If he didn't have the ankle injuries to end the season, maybe he's a late lotto guy like Gradey D1ck instead of a mid to late first rounder.
Feel you, just think u can get a knock down shooter later (Seth Lundy, Mojave King). The shooting, playmaking and Michigan ties makes sense but I think u can get a guy with less warts and higher upside.

Kuzma been making 13mil/yr this last contract. He's on the record saying he's trying to get paid this upcoming. He wants DLo contract kinda money

Back
Top Bottom