**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Last night came down to Ham, unfortunately.

Wood & Rui both played well enough to get minutes down the stretch. You gotta see the Gabe is stinking it up and get him up out the game :lol:

Lebron had 8 turnovers and the backcourt can't hit any threes, and the game still went to OT.

Should have been a Lakers W

I don't like placing blame on one specific thing or person because last night was a mix of a lot of things.

You clean up 2nd chance points we probably win.

Make more freethrows we probably win.

Guys make thier wide open 3's we probably win.

Just a tough loss. Gotta move on.

Woulda coulda shoulda.

The more Dum Dum Darvin goes 2-Small instead of 2-Big, the farther away this team gets from being a championship contender.

Period.

Now let's see what Ham does tonight, if he repeats the same bs lineups and see if he really is that stubborn and clueless.

ORL is 2-0 and boasts a formidable Big starting frontcourt in Wagner, Carter Jr, and Banchero.

ORL has outrebounded their opponents 103-76, blocked more shots, and outscored opponents in the paint 104-70 in 2 games thus far.

Tonight gonna be even funner than last night :lol:

Last edited:
Most of BS can be fixed from last night. If we make 90 percent of free throws, hit some of those wide open threes or grab some critical rebounds we probably pull out the win. But one thing that could never happen is Lebron with all those turnovers. F that

We missed wide open 3s

Kings made them

Game. Blouses.

Guessing it won’t be the last time that happens to us with Gabe Beasley

Played almost the entire game trailing trying to play catch up again.

We got to get out to quick starts, we spending too much energy digging out of holes.

Austin probably had his worst game I can remember, he makes a few of his bunnies, we make a few more free throws we win this game.

Ham did a great job closing out on Laker shooters… I mean it is his fault players are missing so many of em.
Silly.

Rui and Wood were shooting a higher percentage of their threes (67% combined) than DLo, Prince, and Vincent (30% combined). Ntm AD didn't get involved late once again.

What's Ham Sandwich telling his two little guards during timeouts? Is he reminding DLo and Gabe to get AD the gotdam rock and take advantage of no Sabonis? Highly doubt it.

How about reminding his team to attack Fox so they can draw his 6th foul? Highly doubt it.

Did Ham notice that DLo and Gabe were nonexistent on offense and bother to make an adjustment knowing that Rui AND Wood were playing as well if not better than any othe role player? Highly doubt it.

Lol

#coachingdoesn'tmatterthough

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I'm not saying 'It's all Ham!'
Am I saying 'Some of the problem has to do with coaching'? Yes, yes I am.

FB_IMG_1698698833739.jpg

Last night came down to Ham, unfortunately.

Wood & Rui both played well enough to get minutes down the stretch. You gotta see the Gabe is stinking it up and get him up out the game :lol:

Lebron had 8 turnovers and the backcourt can't hit any threes, and the game still went to OT.

Should have been a Lakers W
In a 5pt OT, a game that the starting 2 guard (future “star”) was benched, LeBron had 8 turnovers, starting PG would rather shoot off balanced contested fadeaways than to get AD the ball, team missed 30 threes and 8 fts that it all came down to coaching.

Wasn’t someone just talking the other day about mental gymnastics and making excuses. I think the same thing applies for this blame game some of yall love to play.

Back
Top Bottom