**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
See normally when you place a straight bet you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But this aint a normal bet. AD and Bron have played 78.6% of games together this season. That's more than any other season and gives you even more chances to win if they go 2 big for 10 games. So your chances of winning drastic go UP. And then you add that I gave you the 82 game regular season, 28 game playoffs, 6'8 Christian Wood, 7 foot Jaxson Hayes AND a wildcard if they had signed another big in the offseason. So you had a 277 and two thirds percent chance to beat me and you're STILL gonna lose. The numbers don't lie. And they spell disaster for you BRO​

1709410335977.gif

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
That's more than any other season and gives you even more chances to win if they go 2 big for 10 games. So your chances of winning drastic go UP. And then you add that I gave you the 82 game regular season, 28 game playoffs,​
Wait wait wait wait up....

YOU gave ME the regular season and playoffs? Or did EYE give U the regular season and playoffs?

Last I checked, it was I who made the terms of the bet therefore if we're all READING very carefully, we'd all know that it was NOT you who gave me the regular season and playoffs. More like the other way around.

If you really think about it, you actually have a better chance of winning, knowing that Darvin wasn't using a 2-Big lineup LAST SEASON when he had Bamba and TT and Wenyen.

But of course we all know that nowadays, the average person doesn't even read more than 3 sentences in a long email or text and has the attention span of a kid with ADHD.

You know who you are if you one of those who has posted "TLDR" more than 2x in your NT lifetime.

Last edited:
the guy is so out of touch with reality and so full of himself you knew he was a scam to begin with.

hes supposed to be well off and rub shoulders with steve balmer but cant even pay a 3k bet 💀

I like the strategy of Rui on Jokic, let Jokic beat you by scoring, if we keep the others down we have a good chance.

Go Lakersssss

Back
Top Bottom