**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD should have came out looking like this
IMG_7479.jpeg

Dont like our chances against GSW tbh. Silver and the refs love the golden child. Bet AD and Bron will be in early foul trouble

4th quarter, after Lakers cut the deficit to single digits….Minnesota had Gobert in the game, Darvin and Dumber took 7-footer Jaxson Hayes out the game and went with a three guard line up with 6’8” Rui guarding the 7-foot Gobert lol

Meanwhile Ham and Dumber has three centers on the bench (Hayes, Castleton, and Giles) itching to get in the game to put a body on someone lol

Wolves proceed to go on a run to extend their lead, pretty much putting the game out of reach:lol:

Guards were terrible last night (DLo, AR). Rui center minutes :sick:. Had lineup of Dinwiddie, Dlo, AR, Prince, Rui in the 4th :lol:

And the one where Dinwiddie got hit on the arm as he shot the 3, and the baseline ref was looking right at it but didn’t call foul

It’s really getting bad

Have no sympathy for Dinwiddie because he's way more concerned with drawing fouls instead of actually making shots.

So more Castleton minutes at the 5?
If you don't want to dust off Harry Giles, then I'd go big at other positions instead of going small at every position.

Ex. DLo, AR, Prince, Reddish, Rui.

Going small at Center is fine. Going small at every position simultaneously while you go small at Center is the issue. Don't need 3 guards w/ Rui at center

If you don't want to dust off Harry Giles, then I'd go big at other positions instead of going small at every position.

Ex. DLo, AR, Prince, Reddish, Rui.

Going small at Center is fine. Going small at every position simultaneously while you go small at Center is the issue. Don't need 3 guards w/ Rui at center
Harry Giles more than likely is not an NBA caliber player.

Go big at every other position? Okay…based on who was available, also while giving Hayes a breather.

Dinwiddie
Christie
Cam
Prince
Rui

Yeah, I’ll take my chances with that other group.

I'm not saying the refs are against the team because we usually have big free throw differentials... But I don't understand how AD gets smacked so much and they don't call anything.

I legit don't get it.

Would've tried Castleton (Giles failed in his stint last week vs Grizzlies) for a three minute stretch in the first half.

Harry Giles more than likely is not an NBA caliber player.

Go big at every other position? Okay…based on who was available, also while giving Hayes a breather.

Dinwiddie
Christie
Cam
Prince
Rui

Yeah, I’ll take my chances with that other group.
I gave example of a lineup that wasn't small at every position if didn't want to try the other bigs (Giles, Castleton).

We did try with that other group. That's when the lead got extended and the game got out of hand, cemented the loss.

Back
Top Bottom