**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:rofl:

And we expect Ham to out-think and out-smart Spo, Malone, Lue, Kerr, Mazzulla, Finch? LOL

Even Doc Rivers would outcoach Ham in a 7-game series :lol:

Yall trippin, its Tournament Time, April Madness.

I witnessed this team win the Lakers 18th Championship earlier this year on one-game elimination.

They are going to get into the playoffs easy, then it's 8th seed magic.

Also no more one-game elimination, its 7 game series, more chances for them to win.

S have faith in the Purple and Gold.

hbgpf4cm7ltc1.webp

Draymond shot out of his mind last night, but isn't he like a 40% three point shooter this season lol.

I think the sad part is upper management and coaches will use “the west is stacked” narrative on why we failed this season. Can’t move up when you losing to the same teams you trying to catch up to.

2 things can be true.
- HiP Ham cost us games.
- Lack of player availability cost us games.
2 things are true.

Thank you KD.

You win as a team, and lose as a team... and when a team loses just about every single person on the roster who played can look in the mirror, evaluate their own individual performance and come up with some things that they could've done better to help their team win.

If all we wanna do is blame any one individual for the majority of these loses, all that does is let everyone else off the hook. There is no one person that played perfectly this season... individually there are a lot of players who were just inconsistent, which to me is why this team is in the situation that it is right now.

So clearly the 6th seed is out of the window.

Is there a possibility for 7th/8th or are we locked in 9th/10th?

Man Twitter is going in on Ham....

I do think that Ham is partly to blame because of all the starting line up movements early in the season....

But some of it is also the players just being super inconsistent and playing with a lack of effort.

Firing him wouldn't do anything IMO.

Look at Milwaukee. That firing sure helped them.

Damn, AD must have got
But some of it is also the players just being super inconsistent and playing with a lack of effort.
Mainly because HAM was toiling with the lineups up until the all star break and guys were frustrated of their revolving/lack of role.

AR and D'Lo (our best guards) were both BENCHED only to bring them back to the starting lineup?

What kinda **** is that?

RUI been in an out, had DNP's but he's easily one of the best players on the roster...how you think he feels?

HAM just not great a building a COHESIVE CULTURE

I feel like that was Franks thing, focusing on morale/team building rather than X's and O's

You can tell too in 2020 them boys was having FUN

Eh.

DLo has been inconsistent his entire career, that’s why he hasn’t really found a home… and Washington happily traded Rui for the corpse known as K Nunn, which tells you all that you need to know about how they felt about him.

Some of the guys struggled early because they weren’t shooting the ball well… and if the shots aren’t falling they aren’t interested in doing anything else that contributes to winning.

Even though there's enough blame to go around.... I'm assuming Ham was the person who decided to start Taurean for 50 games and bring Rui & D Lo off the bench :smh:
Like all honest Lakers fans have said all season, the MAIN culprit of the Lakers’ lackluster and mediocre season has been Darvin Ham

Season starts when Ham is fired

Back
Top Bottom