**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sunday vs the Pelicans. Their third game in four days, will be trying to integrate Ingram back into the fold. Pls.

If these fools ain't fall asleep after the IST

35b.gif

"🗣 COACH!!!"
You exactly right, check this out:

Peep the date, this was in November LMAO

You would think with Bron and AD combining for 80 and doing their normal damage that COACH Darvin would have his role players ready to rock in a must win game against a bottom feeder. Instead Rui says team wasn't focused and was messing around LOL

WHATS THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR LEADER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

The fact they was messing around could even suggest they don't respect their coach. That ever cross your mind?

Last edited:
don't we have one more game? what happen if we lose and both kings and warriors win? what is the tie breaker?

If LAL somehow messes around and makes the playoffs it would be much better for them to face either MIN or DEN in the first round.

The earlier you get em the better your chances

Bro i would feel better about a rematch if we had CWood and Vando. DEN got too many weapons and we aint got enough to guard them all

Bro i would feel better about a rematch if we had CWood and Vando. DEN got too many weapons and we aint got enough to guard them all
That's exactly why I'm tryna face DEN. With LAL shorthanded it might make the Nuggets a lil too confident know what i mean. But bottom line to me is: To be the best you gotta beat the best. No shortcuts.

The 6 seed Rockets of Hakeem and Drexler battled injuries all year yet they ended up beating up on all the top teams in the West en route to their title.

But they also had Tomjanovich, Horry, Cassell, Smith, Elie, Brown, Thorpe, etc. This Laker coach and these Laker role players need the playoffs of their lives to win a title, even if they luck out and manage to avoid DEN. They still underdogs against MIN, DAL, SAC, LAC, BOS, MIL and probably even GSW so that's that.

Last edited:
Does New Orleans have anything to play for on Sunday? I know they can't move up to 6th if they win but rmcan they fall to 7th if they lose? Hopefully they can just rest their starters and let us get the easy W

Does New Orleans have anything to play for on Sunday? I know they can't move up to 6th if they win but rmcan they fall to 7th if they lose? Hopefully they can just rest their starters and let us get the easy W
Suns and Pelicans are playing for the six seed, so expect the Pelicans to play all out on Sunday. Suns have tiebreaker though. Ingram is expected back too.

Back
Top Bottom