**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic got the same writers as Drake now? Never heard him spit like this before
Earvin been listening to Metro and Future all season while watching those DLo highlights…
1713710440911.png

Max Christie being buried on the bench is a big mistake

For Gabe and Spencer not to even get a shot attempt, is an indictment on this offense

Those are very capable players who would be getting looks and would make important contributions on other teams. On this team they just stand in the corner and wait for a pass or play hot potato and move the ball

Gabe just coming back from injury and Dinwiddie turned into Ben Simmons. That's not on the offense.

Ima go ahead and re-post this xxxx every game just to remind everyone not to be dumber than Ham since we all know he ain’t really breaking nothing down in film and preparation is not part of this clown’s vocabulary

Dear Darvin,

If you want to save your job, play Hayes plenty of minutes against DEN

Bum and Dumber said “back to the drawing board” after failing to defeat the Nuggets the last 9 times they played them :lol:

Remember last year in the WCF after we lost game 1, what did this mf say at the post game presser? “Trust me, we’ll be okay,” the idiot said.

LMAO

Y’all gullible people are being lied to. This bum actually thinks we are stupider than him and believes we will fall for his lack of preparation.

Bottom line: he has no gotdamn idea what to do against Denver.

Malone is his daddy alright

Check out AD tired af and the Lakers got a fresh 7 footer with athleticism and energy withering away on the bench LMAO

I can't show you a dumber coach folks, I really can't

*Ahem*

Series starts now.
*Ahem*

Lemme repeat….

Doesn’t make any difference when we know Ham uses 2-Big lineups for only 4 out of 48 minutes against the Nuggets.

That’s not even 1% of the time

Instead of using AD/Hayes/Bron or AD/Hayes/Rui or AD/Wood/Bron or AD/Wood/Rui against the Nuggs, I can already tell you what this predictable brainless coach gonna do in Game 3…..he will use Hayes/Wood/Prince instead to give AD and Bron a breather lol, and maybe just maybe he will use AD/Wood for all of 3 min, watch.

Season doesn’t start til Ham gets fired. He ain’t beating nobody in the playoffs this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom