**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Had to have game 2, this is a huge loss. Season is pretty much over. No way this team beats Denver 4 out of the next 5 games.

Denver knows what to do in game 3

They’ll take the crowd out the game early and get the win. Then we quit game 4. Sweep incoming

Bron has to be our 3rd best player man. Team has his identity and he cannot be great the whole game. Thats what the chip calls for

Peep how Malone didn’t call timeout to mess up the flow when the Nuggets grabbed that rebound that led to Jamal’s game winner

Ham would’ve called timeout if it were him I’m sure of it.

Lakers got their lead by getting lucky from deep as their shots were falling.

They blew the lead and couldn’t execute down the stretch.

Ham arguing with refs, Lakers weren’t keeping it simple

I said a long xxx time ago that Ham should’ve kept going to AD in the post and voila Horry in Access saying the exact same gotdm xxxx!

Nuggets played their B-game and still beat the Lakers’ A-game

Stick a fork in em. Ain’t no coming back. And Ham bettnot come back.

If Ham is coach again next year, I ain’t watching

Horry killing on the post game.

AD 1 shot in the 4th qtr....

Why did we not try to post him at all?
AD was feeling it tonight, should have really went back to him. Especially with how bad the offensive possessions were looking (not including Bron takeover mode)

What adjustments you got for us now Darvin?

Darvin at the post game presser: “We’ll be okay, trust me. It’s a long series and I’ve got something cooking for game 3”

😂😂😂😂😂

Darvin ain’t shooting. Lakers were in complete control up 20 in the third and forgot how to shoot.

Took Lebron having a retro 4th to keep them in the game.

AD i don’t think scored in the 4th and did zero after his 4th foul.

Hate to lose, but man that was a great game.

Not gonna do all this woulda, coulda, shoulda nonsense after a loss. Lakers played a hell of a game, but the Nuggets were just better down the stretch.

Respect.

We play some of the most frustrating basketball man...

Two games...both games we got away from what was working.

Bron tried to be the hero with that 3.....

Just go to bed.... eff it man.

Honestly game was lost in the 3rd. Why we went away from what was working is just inexcusable, walking the ball up the court, exclusively having Bron be PG, not involving AD it was inevitable.

They were playing not too lose instead of win and you can't beat the champs like that.

Back
Top Bottom