**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean AD had a ****ty game 1.
They still end up 2-1.
AD gets injured. Series over.

That’s not on Drummond.

?????

Drummond wasn't good. I didn't say it was his fault we didn't win. He wasn't good. His lowest rated tenure of his career was the 30ish games with us. 3 years ago.

Think Drummond has taken an ego check since LA and is fine with being a backup center. Still an all time rebounder, but I can't take him seriously. :lol:

The problem isn’t that Drummond is a savior. It’s that rebounding was a significant problem and he’s one of the best rebounders in the league (ignoring every other wart he has).

Whether you want AD to play more minutes at the 4. Or hope to rely on someone for more than 2:30 of a game.
Drummond provides enough for the cheapest price possible.

That alone is a significant help.

Lakers have bigger needs than to commit significant role players in a trade or 1st round draft capital on a backup center.

But hey there’s always Taiwan Dwight.

Is it because Minny has 3 legitimate starting centers to Denver’s 1 and KAT has the matchup advantage over Gordon? 🤔

If MIN didn’t have Gobert and/or Reid, would DEN have the advantage? 🤔
dont matter
all tree of dem centers getting that work from jokic

games will be decided by mpj and mcdaniel

Weird how Denver won last year despite 1 starting center.
Wait, they even played Minny before us.
Weird.
Yup weird indeed cause you still stuck on last year lmfao

Maybe you should watch round 2 and get back to me

Minnesota has a better chance than anyone beside BOS to beat DEN. Bet you didn’t know the Wolves have won 7 of their last 11 against the Nuggets lol

You do know that some playoff teams do get better from the year before with better coaching, unlike the Lakers 😂

dont matter
all tree of dem centers getting that work from jokic

games will be decided by mpj and mcdaniel
Jokić will have a hard time dealing with all that size, trust me

If I’m wrong in two weeks when the series is over, get back to me and I’ll gladly admit I was wrong about Minny’s bigs

Funny all I see this morning is “You are ignoring content by this member” and all I can think is

1714583107771.jpeg

Well not all, there is this one … “show ignored content”

1714583190624.gif

Nobody can even explain how he's not a center :lol:. Elite rim protector, shot blocker, rebounder and post player that doesn’t stretch the floor...not a center tho
If he’s the only big in the lineup playing center with a 6-8 Smurf power forward, and AD is playing the likes of Jokić, Sabonis, Embiid, etc….his ability as a center to “hold down the fort” becomes much more limited because he is likely going to deal with bigger frontcourts by himself as the only big which means added PRESSURE to defend the rim and the paint with LITTLE TO NO HELP INSIDE

The fact that people don’t get this is mind boggling

AD as the 5 works against the non title contenders. But if you’re trying to win a championship, AD as the lone big in the starting and closing 5 ain’t gonna work, and it’s been proven time and time again

Back
Top Bottom