**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gonna be a lot of "Well remember that time when clearly Bron wanted this to happen (no proof; just assumption), but management wanted this OTHER thing to happen (no proof; just assumption), and then the thing that we all knew Bron wanted to happen happened? Or am I just making that up?"
Ironically, yes. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

The books of the old testament by CP where he has always been right, we are blindly following (which none of us have we have all been critical just not to his liking), we are an unserious franchise and blow it up.

I'm no longer dealing with it.

Like he said he can "fan" the way he wants.

We not going to have revisionist history about the Russ thing now. It was reported everywhere that that was a Bron/AD pushed move cause alternatively Rob had the Pacers deal in tow.

That was the single decision that's most affected where we are in terms of roster, and yes I know I wanted Russ for my own selfish reasons. But to now try to twist that like they Bron didn't have a heavy hand in that move is just not being honest and not consistent at all with the reporting.

A new challenger emerges!

FB_IMG_1716483352042.jpg

We not going to have revisionist history about the Russ thing now. It was reported everywhere that that was a Bron/AD pushed move cause alternatively Rob had the Pacers Kings deal in tow.

That was the single decision that's most affected where we are in terms of roster, and yes I know I wanted Russ for my own selfish reasons. But to now try to twist that like they Bron didn't have a heavy hand in that move is just not being honest and not consistent at all with the reporting.

I mean, they met with Dame and DDR too. DDR even told folks his agent and the Lakers were in talks. Russ was the last option, but they did meet and discussed how it would work. It was reported Bron/AD told Rob to hold off on the Hield trade and pivot to Russ.

But noone told Rob to throw in a 1st nor did Bron/AD tell Rust to play like **** while he was there. :lol:

We not going to have revisionist history about the Russ thing now. It was reported everywhere that that was a Bron/AD pushed move cause alternatively Rob had the Pacers deal in tow.

This is true

So the franchise is basically being ran by Bron/AD/Klutch? :nerd:
When Rich Paul put the front office on notice that Bron would be attending the Cavs game as guest of Dan Gilbert, it makes you think they don't run it, but they have a lot of say so.

Back
Top Bottom