LA Nt'ers help me out New Years Eve plans

I'm looking for a place to go party and drink in LA, IE, OC where ever if it helps I live in La Puente, don't care about traveling. My gf is out on a cruise with her family and my family is each doing their own thing plus it's pay day for me that day
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the help fellas. 

I'm looking for a place to go party and drink in LA, IE, OC where ever if it helps I live in La Puente, don't care about traveling. My gf is out on a cruise with her family and my family is each doing their own thing plus it's pay day for me that day
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I will be there for the Rose Bowl. Not sure what I am doing yet though.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

big party in Watts right off Grape st and 107th

you should take your whole fam, i know its gunna be poppin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna check it out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
No I'm not, I don't want to die