LA Nt'ers help me out New Years Eve plans

^^ ayo still the beans on that party in the Hills
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that party on Watts is my plan B
laugh.gif

How much are you willing to spend? I heard a lot of stuff about TAO as well as this club can't think of the name but it's a 100 to get in and it's open bar top shelf and everything. I'll ask my boy for more details went last year and there was so many bad woman in there.

How much are you willing to spend? I heard a lot of stuff about TAO as well as this club can't think of the name but it's a 100 to get in and it's open bar top shelf and everything. I'll ask my boy for more details went last year and there was so many bad woman in there.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

Anybody here if anything's going on at LA Live this year? Green Day performed last year...

no they didnt, they filmed that in november. i was at a clipper game and i remember watching it from the window of the 2nd level.
laugh.gif

Anybody here if anything's going on at LA Live this year? Green Day performed last year...

no they didnt, they filmed that in november. i was at a clipper game and i remember watching it from the window of the 2nd level.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

TAO if you're into raves. It's gonna be epic.

mehhhhh this was my plan, till I saw the line-up.
Anyways, what else is good in LA for new-years, for a 20 year old? 
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

It really depends on where you want to go and how much money you want to spend.

I know a few people heading over to Disneyland.  Never been myself, but they say it's crowded but worth it.  Live bands throughout the park, and firework shows, but it's very family oriented.

The Queen Mary is another option, it will run you about $100 though,
grin.gif

There are a ton of clubs hosting NYE parties, but good luck with cover most are charging $60+ not including VIP packages.  Head to the Sports Arena if you want to get your rave on for Together As One or "TAO".
TAO is your best bet, even though you are not happy about the lineup.  It's either that or stay home, not many options for the under 21 "...and I want to get drunk/high" crowd. 

TAO is relatively inexpensive, while most clubs are going straight for the wallet (Excessive cover charge, expensive watered down drinks, and same ol' music they had the other night with no cover
laugh.gif
).

I know a few people heading over to Disneyland.  Never been myself, but they say it's crowded but worth it.  Live bands throughout the park, and firework shows, but it's very family oriented.

grin.gif

There are a ton of clubs hosting NYE parties, but good luck with cover most are charging $60+ not including VIP packages.  Head to the Sports Arena if you want to get your rave on for Together As One or "TAO".
TAO is your best bet, even though you are not happy about the lineup.  It's either that or stay home, not many options for the under 21 "...and I want to get drunk/high" crowd. 

TAO is relatively inexpensive, while most clubs are going straight for the wallet (Excessive cover charge, expensive watered down drinks, and same ol' music they had the other night with no cover
laugh.gif
).

grin.gif

laugh.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom