Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

1061445403_xixpicspace.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dodgers​

From what the pic show well I am done with the AJ series. Thanks MJ and all of you who provides the pic/info.

Nice Kicks. Copped. Are these Realese dates and colorways correct.
1st colorway Black/Varsity Red-March 13
2nd colorway White Flint Grey March ??

Is it true there will be two colorways in one month?
<------Sabonis breakin a backboard.

hot... thanks for the pics.

still wish it didn't have lace covers....

low pics anyone??

Guideline No. 6: Concentrate on [sneakers] that when you mention them to someone, they get excited about it, and both of you feel like you're in a special club. To me, that's the definition of an underrated [sneaker]. You love it, someone else loves it, and neither of you can believe that everyone else doesn't love it, too. It almost makes you angry.

they really do look like the "return of the XI" in the forefoot & the front outsole.
SUPPORT THE CAUSE, buy the gear​

I liked the XIX's in the clear pic of MJ wearing them sitting on the bench, but I'm not really liking them in this pic, unfortunately.
Seeing some different angles of the shoe would be nice, especially a front shot would be cool.

I'll have to see more pics or the shoe itself in person to really be able to decide wether I like it or not.
I'm not disappointed, but I'm just not liking it all that much, right now.

Thanx a lot for the pic, anyway!! The excitment is here, still!!

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

This just in, XiX's= UGLIEST JORDAN'S EVER :x
sick.gif

"You don't want to be here in the future, so you say the present is just a pleasant interruption to the past"

Would you believe it if I told you Nike "accidentally" leaked Dummy pics? Even had Jordan wearin 'em durin camp. Pics to fool everyone, especially Jordan fake vendors. Stay tuned.
"I bought a new pair of sneakers, let's just hope my legacy matches,"

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA! Not the XIX's! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one. :smile:
smile.gif

BTW, those are slightly different to the ones MJ was wearing. MJ's just looked sleeker over all, like they hugged the foot closer than those could. They had a white pull loop at the heel too unlike these. Maybe these or his were prototypes. They may still change a little from these. With the XVIII's the early samples were thinner at the front, not as high, and also had different details like the shape of the chrome lace loops and the striped texture of the inside padding.

It'll be interesting to see the final product on the shelf. I'm simply lovin git right now. Can't stop staring!!!

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

actually... i did see a pic of the "XIX's" in a magazine recently - and there wasn't a lace cover... i thought that the mag was full of it...

do you guys know something??

Guideline No. 6: Concentrate on [sneakers] that when you mention them to someone, they get excited about it, and both of you feel like you're in a special club. To me, that's the definition of an underrated [sneaker]. You love it, someone else loves it, and neither of you can believe that everyone else doesn't love it, too. It almost makes you angry.

shoes look like 11's wit the top of the 17's thrown on, and a straight jacket around it.

That shroud and back strap have GOT TO GO. Because w/o it, they would be the best.

But that photoshop of the black, blue, and white joint is straight VISCIOUS and they would DEF be copped. Now please do another one just like that, but wit black, red, and white!

^^^ Correction: You did NOT see a pic of the "XIX" in ANY "mag" lately. *sigh* these are the xix's... like it or not.
You can please some of the people, some of the time.

finally a jordan again i can instantly fall in love again.
Today's "musicians" can't write their own songs any more, so they hire failed pop stars who name themselves after a movie. They can't sing, so they hide it with AutoTune. They can't play a competent chord progression or God forbid, a solo, so they cover it with Pro Tools and turntable scratching. And it seems most concerts are more Memorex than they are live, these days. Then the industry blames it all on downloaders. News flash: you should consider yourselves lucky we even want to download this dreck. No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still a pig.-Andy Patrizio

These are the illegitamate sons of the XI's to me.....toes, midsoles, and overall shape....very XI-ish....especially in SJ colorways and Black/red....but thats just IMO...and glad the price is low too :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

wait so are these them or not?!?!?(refer to the previous page to see what im talkin bout) that would be pretty sicc if nike leaked some pics of some imposter 19s....and have somethin else nicer behind closed doors....cuz im disappointed with these

I agree that especially in the pic where MJ is sitting his shoes look way different from these pice,but I like them.

not feelin them :frown:
frown.gif
...those look like theyre baby sizes n they do look sleeker in the pic in which jordan was sittin down

Weird theory about these not being the XIX's, but yet not so weird after all:
Metal Rockers Iron Maiden (I did listen to some rock/metal stuff when I was younger) recently revealed the cover artwok of their upcoming new album on their website. The artwork is considered to be awful by most fans. However, there have been hints that the revealed cover artwork is not the one which is actually going to be released, but rather some joke to surprise the fans when the album comes out.

Still, I do believe that what we see here is actually the Air Jordan XIX. I just thought there were some funny parallels there.

BTW: What does everybody think about this whole "return of the XI" thing?? I mean, it's nice to incorporate references to an older design into a new one, but could it also be a sign of lack of ideas?? I mean, the XI's might just be the most popular Jordans of all time, so maybe the designers at JB wanted to take the safe road by bringing back some part of this classic. Imagine the XIX without the features of the XI. Could it be better or would it possibly be even worse??

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

Quote:
they aight.

exactly what i was thinking.

i need to see them from a few more angles before i decide if i'm gonna get them.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.---Bob Marley

Back
Top Bottom