Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

Thanks for the pix. I bet you they will grow on a LOT of peeps.
“In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my deathI have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyesI loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise

Definitely feeling them shoes. Thanks for the pics!!!

Anyway, I ain't feeling the colorway that much. I wonder how the JET BLACK would have looked.

Anyway... good job JB... they are better looking than the XVIII most def.
'Cuz I make the impossible look easy

Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Those have to be the KIDS size...they look different in the pics where Jordan is wearing them...for sure the kids size...i think the adult size will look much better...The sole is whack on the sample pic...but in the pics with Mike wearing them, they look different...i can almost guarantee those aren't adult size...can someone confirm

Color me undecided. Those might be just a little too Marty McFly for me. And the performance aspect is nice, but it doesn't matter--I refuse to play ball in Jordans on general principle. I don't feel qualified.

It's started growing on me already, and I just looked at the picture from the first time ten minutes ago. At first glance, it was the most disappointed I've been at the first look of a new Jordan ever - and I was pretty disappointed when JJ posted the weartest sample XVIIs in Bulls colors. I should note that just because I was let down doesn't mean that I didn't like the shoe, because I actually LIKE all 18 models, just some way more than others. I ended up liking the XVII a LOT, so who knows what happens here.

I do think that other colorways will improve the shoe aesthetically. I am a general fan of white/flint grey, but I'm not sure it works as well here as Jordan Brand might have hopes. I think that a black colorway will be VISCIOUS, and I can only imagine a true black/red/white colorway - I get giddy just thinking of it. Hopefully that release will actually manifest and we will get some other well-contrived colorways as well.

I will say that just looking at the picture, the thought and design principle that went into the shoe is evident. It looks like it will really perform on-court as long as they don't mess up the toggle-based speed lacing system. Hopefully it will have a high range of adjustment, so that the shoe works for those of us that like a real tight fit around the ankle as well as those who like a loose fit in that area to allow for great range of motion. The strap in the back is actually my FAVORITE part of the shoe. I've been looking forward to it since that detail of the design first leaked last spring. I think that the concept is well-implemented aesthetically and hopefully performance value will follow suit. The huge lace cover is not my favorite on a Jordan (I liked the XVIIIs a lot, actually), but it can be integrated into the shoe design better by selecting the right color for the new textile that covers much of it. Again, I'm not sure grey is the best choice here.

Anyhow, I'm very much looking forward to more pictures from different angles and, of course, to seeing the finished product next March.

PLUS>>>in the pic where Mike is sitting on the court and you see the XIX from the back...the pull on tab at the ankle collar looks white...in the sample pic the tab is flint grey...either way...the way the leather strap goes around the shoe and the way the leather is cut on the side medial area look very different from the pictures of mike and the sample pic...it seriously looks like the KID SIZE XIX...

looks like the xvi and Nu Retro II combined....I will cop when they reach outlets...prolly gonna cost $300 once they drop in regular stores :rolleyes
eyes.gif

"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt​

I'm curious to see how a low will work out. Especially since the lace cover is more than just a design element.

I also would have liked to see a totally laceless shoe, which I believe was the original plan.

These have to be the big kids sample. They look really squatty. Hey Manposite: Since the pic has been shown now, can you post some additional pics of your prototypes??? You can't get in trouble anymore can you? Thanks.
You can please some of the people, some of the time.

ThA BLK NiTE, consider yourself warned. Review our rule on partially edited swearing. Also your signature is too long, edit it. Refer to the stickied post about your signature.

Also about quietballa, with that stupid joke, his blatant disregard of the rules sent him packing. I don't care if he contributed to this board, that doesn't give him the go to break the NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct, which some of you need reviewing.

Added edit: quietballa, your friend talking nonsense to me on AIM right now is very funny. Some MAN he is, er some KID. Nice going you internet thug.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

garbage

i aint feelin that material used on the top

i like the jumpman and the signature but that thing on top ruined it...its garbage :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif

165 dollars for that .... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

then again yall will just like anything that says "air jordan" on it |I
tired.gif

the toe is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

but the rest of the shoe is :x
sick.gif

not feelin the hole tounge area being "snakey skin". and there being no toungue but a shroud. The strap is kinda :\
ohwell.gif
too IMO. They dont resemble the XI's except the toe and sole.

Still thanks for the pics...

AND PICTURE THEM IN LOWS :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[/b]​

I just thought about the posibilitys of fakes. Where the braided part is u know they gonna have leather,snakeskin,burberry,gucci, and thats just :x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

<------Sabonis breakin a backboard.

Back
Top Bottom