Ladies and Gentlemen, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be released in the fall instead (edit)

I just don't see myself getting excited to play a NEW 2D Sonic game that is worth a dime of my $. I can still get joy out of playing Sonic 1,2,3, Knuckles. So why should I buy a new 2D Sonic just because it has HD Graphics? No need.

So if THAT is the dumbest statement you ever heard me make, you must hold me in high regards. Thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just don't see myself getting excited to play a NEW 2D Sonic game that is worth a dime of my $. I can still get joy out of playing Sonic 1,2,3, Knuckles. So why should I buy a new 2D Sonic just because it has HD Graphics? No need.

So if THAT is the dumbest statement you ever heard me make, you must hold me in high regards. Thanks for the compliment.
but that's like playing NFL 2K5 because you can still...oh wait
smh.gif

admittedly sonic 1-3&K are some of the most replayable games ever, but you can't see why anyone would buy a new sonic game?
Of course I was exaggerating smart guy.

^The thread on sonic retro mainly consists of a bunch of furries complaining that sonic has green eyes in the art for the game. They're not going to be happy with a new 3D game or a new 2D game even if it actually ends up being good. 

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

^The thread on sonic retro mainly consists of a bunch of furries complaining that sonic has green eyes in the art for the game. They're not going to be happy with a new 3D game or a new 2D game even if it actually ends up being good. 
yeah, they complain about anything
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom