Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

7A7BB045-7B85-4A2B-A8EB-F7EDB65177C9.png
tenor.gif

if your a warriors fan you should be banned from discussing basketball amongst contending teams.

on the clock 16 times in the 17 years, you guys should be more worried about your team becoming relevant then worrying about other teams. typical loser fanbase mentality.

but since this thread isn't considered trolling i might as well mess around and make a "Heat Haters And Lebron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread) " and go at it with air fresh and a few others the rest of the playoffs.

like i said, warriors fans are comedy, you guys should be more worried about the new ownership making that team into a contender then getting hyped up off another team losing.

maybe it's just me, im anti heat/lebron but if the lakers get put out, the heat losing in any round doesn't mean nothing to me since the lakers didn't win the title., if the lakers lose this series it just means i'll watch basketball again next season.

laugh.gif
it would be more of a going at it with the lebron fans in the heat celtics thread if anything.

the miami/ lebron fans got something to cheer about, so if you guys win the title. heat lebron fans could pop off all they want and it would be fine by me.

but these golden state warrior fans are pathetic.

im going to put it in bold big lettering because it's a fact.

WHEN YOUR TEAM MISSES THE PLAYOFFS 16 TIMES IN THE PAST 17 YEARS IN A LEAGUE WHERE MORE THEN HALF THE TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EACH YEAR. YOUR OPINION ON WINNING BASKETBALL IS INVALID.

Found these posts from back in the day. The tables have turned :lol:

Back
Top Bottom