Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Kobe's last game got bumped to the Deuce. 
laugh.gif

The fact that he gets all this pomp and circumstance after leading the Lakers to 3 of our worst seasons ever when he was forced to lead the team himself... it's disgusting.

Last edited:
Not really hatin but I had no idea was balding in the top of his head like that! Peeped him hugging ariza on his ig page n was like [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Them roids will get cha bros be careful

I can't wait, brehs.

It's going to take awhile to be rid of the influence of an egomaniacal, volume-shooting diva, but at least the process can start after tomorrow.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day awaaay!!"

I don't want Kobe to retire.

The sooner he's gone the better their chances of rising to power again.

We still got DeAngelo working for us but he's young enough to trade and get some value.

We need them to lose that pick to insure the enemy stays powerless for another decade.

We still got DeAngelo working for us but he's young enough to trade and get some value.

We need them to lose that pick to insure the enemy stays powerless for another decade.
Also need Kupchak to stay
Guy has been useless since the CP3 trade failed :smokin

I can't wait, brehs.

It's going to take awhile to be rid of the influence of an egomaniacal, volume-shooting diva, but at least the process can start after tomorrow.

:smokin

I can't wait, brehs.

Lol! About one of the only things I have agreed with you on :lol:

Lol bruh said working for us! :lol:

Mike D'antoni is the unsung hero in all this. Ran Kobe to the ground in '13 when he was still playing at a high level. Tore his achilles and then that was a wrap.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Tears of joy will be shed. :smokin

Mike D'antoni is the unsung hero in all this. Ran Kobe to the ground in '13 when he was still playing at a high level. Tore his achilles and then that was a wrap.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Tears of joy will be shed. :smokin

Lmao! Man I thought I was bad! Y'all savages asf! :lol:

So much truth tho! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom