Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

they startin to get scared and realize this aint 2008, im startin to have thoughts of
pimp.gif
and u mad in my head, time to take game 2 on sunday and ship up to Boston up 2-0

That Boston Masacre tee back there is nice...

Laker haters will always hate, just let it be. It just becomes annoying when the argument is the same one being used time and time again.

What upsets me is passive, bandwagon laker fans who go out into the streets, acting a fool, using the finals as a reason to do their mayhem.

On another note, my brother was telling me that on Mason and Ireland they were giving out tickets for the finals, but the fans had to answer some questions in order to win.

One of the questions he said they asked was "who was the only Laker to win the slam dunk contest?" To a real Laker fan it is a relatively easy answer. But to a LINO(Laker In Name Only), the answer is Shannon Brown. That's ridiculous! The thing is that you can generally pin point these LINOs, especially during the finals. Moving on...

To be honest though, I was quite nervous about this series. Reason being, the Celtics play great team defense. They are a team that sustains a consistent defensive scheme all through the season. Where as the Lakers had spurts throughout parts of the season where they played some good D. Lakers are not a team for whatever reason that sustains full intensity for games at a time. Call it laziness, lack of concentration, whatever it is it's not cool. Although, in this series I really like our chances because this second time around the Lakers are focused, they know what it takes to win and most importantly they understand that if they don't bring the intensity every game against the Celtics they just might very well lose the game and the series.

Lastly, I'd have to say my single reason for the Lakers winning this series is Kobe's FOCUS, DRIVE, and DETERMINATION. He just won't let us lose. He's always been this way, but this time he wants it even more. He just gets hungrier with every title they win. I gotta love that about him.

GO LAKERS!!!

Did people not read the L.A. times when Adande was there? Dude straight up performed literary fellatio on shaq with his articles. He does not like kobe and he only pretended to like kobe once he moved to espn and became
the lakers "regional" analyst.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Did people not read the L.A. times when Adande was there? Dude straight up performed literary fellatio on shaq with his articles. He does not like kobe and he only pretended to like kobe once he moved to espn and became
laugh.gif
at literary ferllation.  it's true though.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Yup I remember those days and yeah like you said dude has gotten a little less salty towards Kobe since moving to ESPN.

I remember in his column when he was with the LA Times he wrote that his main reason why he could never like Kobe is because he grew up in LA idolizing Magic and even went to the basketball camps Magic use to do at the forum. That's basically why he like Lebron more than Kobe now.

If there is one thing in sports that I can never understand or respect it is those who choose to hate a certain team or player but don't have a favorite team of their own.

They hate just for the sake of hating. It's just profoundly idiotic and a big waste of energy if you ask me.

So to the Laker haters, go ahead and hate instead of using your energy for more constructive purposes
laugh.gif
you are all pathetic.

--Congratulations haters! Bright day for you guys tomorrow! Good stuff.
--You'll have another great day next Wednesday morning too.

*sig check*

Lakers can kick rocks... i don't even like Boston, i'm just anti-Kobe/Lakers since day 1.

just my $.02
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I'm mad i missed this thread last year lol

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Bangdak, you're actually supporting the argument that KG means more to the Celtics.

KG missed 13 games and the Celtics won just 50-games and finished 4th in the East.

Bynum missed 17 games but the Lakers still finished 1st in the West.

If Bynum meant so much to the Lakers, wouldnt his absence have hurt the Lakers in the standings? If he was so important, then why did he average just 8 ppg in the Lakers championship winning playoff run? If Bynum meant so much to the Lakers, then how did they finish 1st in the West in 2008 despite Bynum just playing 35-games? How did they make the finals in 2008 without Bynum? Bynum is extremely over-rated by Laker fans and Laker fans use it as a lame excuse to justify their loss to the Celtics. KG's injury last season was a legitimate reason as to why the Celtics didnt atleast get to the ECF.

I dont understand how i was supporting that KG means more to the C's (although i actually believe that deep inside) but whatever.

Just because losing Bynum, and they're still #1 in the top seed, doesnt mean they're actually the best.

There were clearly times where LA has looked completely lost out there during the regular, and postseason, and it was kobe who willed out the win.

Theres no way you can argue that a big defensive presence would have hurt their chemistry, playoff run, and even their standings.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

i ain't going to say anything until this series ends...

i could respect that, i'm assuming your anti Laker.

all ill say for now is this,
laugh.gif
at how foolish you guys are making a 20 + page about another team. worry about your own teams. There's only 1 NBA team who's fans have a right to toot their horn and brag right now and that's fans of the Boston Celtics because being realistic, if your a fan of any of the 28 other teams not named  Celtics or Lakers, your team is done for the season.

also you know damn well you would rather have your favorite team be down 3-2 in the Finals with the next game and potential game 7 on their home court as opposed to posting in their offseason thread instead.

Once again - Don't worry! Losing is in Kobe Bryant's blood! Dude has already lost 2 NBA Finals and it felt so good he can't wait to do it again!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by goukiteg

i ain't going to say anything until this series ends...

i could respect that, i'm assuming your anti Laker.

all ill say for now is this,
laugh.gif
at how foolish you guys are making a 20 + page about another team. worry about your own teams. There's only 1 NBA team who's fans have a right to toot their horn and brag right now and that's fans of the Boston Celtics because being realistic, if your a fan of any of the 28 other teams not named  Celtics or Lakers, your team is done for the season.

also you know damn well you would rather have your favorite team be down 3-2 in the Finals with the next game and potential game 7 on their home court as opposed to posting in their offseason thread instead.
I think he's a Lakers fan...

This thread is kind of foolish. But what is a more foolish is a Lakers fan bumping this from a year ago and the invasion of Lakers fans on the last couple of pages after the bump.

Back
Top Bottom