Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Meaning that the championship from 2008-09 wouldn't/doesn't really mean anything because you beat the lowely Orlando Magic.  The Lakers beat a team that wasn't about nothing and didn't really accomplish anything, thus giving the Lakers and more importantly their fans a false sense of accomplishment, cause when the team was put to the test against a real team no more than a year prior against the Celtics you dudes folded under pressure.  It's like winning a race when your the only person running the race, yeah you won but you didn't really beat anybody so how much pride can you really take from that.   
ohwell.gif

Dam, thats some twisted HATER logic if ive ever seen it.

So i guees the Spurs winning in a shortened season, or the Rockets repeat cuz MJ was retired, or the Bulls beatin an injured L.A. team in 91 doesnt really mean anything either then.

Hating is 1 thing, but trying to discredit a teams success because of your hate is lame for real.   

aint that the truth.

who has the full video of daniel son's post game interview with his selfish, arrogant, immature remarks about winning another ring? plse post

How ironic that I read this very quote from Tim Donaghy tonight...

If Kobe Bryant had two fouls in the first or second quarter and went to the bench, one referee would tell the other two, "Kobe's got two fouls. Let's make sure that if we call a foul on him, it's an obvious foul, because otherwise he's gonna go back to the bench. If he is involved in a play where a foul is called, give the foul to another player."

Similarly, when games got physically rough, we would huddle up and agree to tighten the game up. So we started calling fouls on guys who didn't really matter — "ticky-tack" or "touch" fouls where one player just touched another but didn't really impede his progress. Under regular circumstances these wouldn't be fouls, but after a skirmish we wanted to regain control. We would never call these types of fouls on superstars, just on the average players who didn't have star status. It was important to keep the stars on the floor.
Weird, I wonder what happened tonight... right around when the Lakers flopped for the fifth time in the fourth quarter I was disgusted at the NBA
sick.gif

Add Marcus Jordan to the list, Via his twitter "NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER com par kobe Bryant to my dad an say that he is anywhere near close to my dad He's jagging this game."

x2_1a76e99

Who the ***! is Marcus Jordan? Bum @@% kid. Dude wears team Jordans because he can't even fill the shoes of the recent crap his dads company puts out.

Thread fail 2 years in a row.

Please bring this back next season for good luck.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Who the ***! is Marcus Jordan? Bum @@% kid. Dude wears team Jordans because he can't even fill the shoes of the recent crap his dads company puts out.

Thread fail 2 years in a row.

Please bring this back next season for good luck.
roll.gif

dude, check the title of the thread. IT says Laker Haters and Kobe a Haters... haha.

that aint a pure air time, you called that travelling violation. smfh.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

There this more laker fans in this thread than laker haters
smh.gif

how you feeling bud? didnt see you in the laker celtic threads after each of the last two games finished? something wrong???
laugh.gif

god dont like haters

oh and by the way you not the number 1 laker hater. there are about 15 dudes on here who been here longer and hated on the lakers harder than you.

so yea might wanna change your sig there sport 
roll.gif

then maybe, you should be the one that shouldn't be here..

laugh.gif

go figure.

and btw, google travelling violation so you'll know what it means.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why do people hate Kobe so much though?
My goodness, where do we start! Did you hear his childish remarks after the game towards Shaq and him showing that he is hella selfish? Did you see him play oops i meant hotdog in game 6? Did you not know he hated on shaq because he got caught cheating but felt the need to bring shaq down too by snitching on him n his ways? Did you not hear him pubicly demand a trade after shaq left n his team kept taking L's. Did you see the video of him in a newport beach, CA parking lot going extra hard on bynum and how he needs to be traded and shipped out? Can you not tell he spends his whole entire life trying to mimic MJ? Man i could write a book on this contrived clown.

If the celtics had not gotten scared again towards the end and ray made at least half of all the bricks he chucked up then the lakers loss would have mainly been because of #8 hotdogging.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why do people hate Kobe so much though?

because they are insecure romantic lovers of michael jordan or victims of the lakers playoff success. i mean its one thing to have favorite players. its another thing to start taking things personal and actually hating people you dont even know.

lamest excuse? "i hate him because of laker fans and kobe stans" that one gets me everytime
laugh.gif
 so you hate another human being for what some other human being says? let alone someone you never even met in real life or know. we have 20 and 30 year old men acting like 13 year old broads at a ghetto carnival....

Back
Top Bottom