[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

People are really underestimating the Lakers in this series. This series is not gonna be as easy as people think for OKC. Lakers have a great shot at taking them out, just as much as the Clippers have of Beating the Spurs. Anything can happen in the Playoffs!

lakers need to steal this one, if not at least keep it close. this game will determine how the rest of the series will turn out

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by PMatic

Maybe even a layup.

If that happens for a game winner I'll shoot myself
u cant do that bro ur the last of a dying breed.
the last steve blake fan on the planet

roll.gif
roll.gif
Let's not get it twisted I still hate Steve Blake with a passion..

But for now he is a wonderful human being

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

OKC will take both in OKC.
Then the teams will split at Staples.
They'll go back to OKC where Durant and Co. will close out the Lakers in 5.
In dominating fashion.

Bynum will elbow someone driving to the basket while they're down 30+ pts.
Kobe will ride the bench when comeback is futile.
Pau will be re-exposed for the swan he is.
Ron, Barnes and Blake and the rest of that garbage bench will be non factors.
OKC will go on to a 7 game battle against the Heat. After dispatching the Spurs in 7.
pimp.gif

I see you Darth.

There are 2 possible outcome for the Lakers after this series

1. If Lakers win. They will go onto play the Finals

2. If Lakers lose. Then it's time to blow up. Anyone but Kobe will be on the trading block

In dominating fashion.

OKC will go on to a 7 game battle against the Heat. After dispatching the Spurs in 7.

roll.gif
your tactic never work though

if bynum and gasol are focused each game then it can be a series
i feel okc is gonna try and force kb to play hero ball and wear him down instead of letting everyone else beat them. kb has to play defense on the other end on either russ/harden, right?

i see them playing the thunder close in okc, but not get the win (similar to dallas)

i had a dream the the lakers were losing by 14 in the 4th quarter... weird i never dream about basketball before lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i had a dream the the lakers were losing by 14 in the 4th quarter... weird i never dream about basketball before lol

In Lakerland, you multiply that by 3 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by NobleKane

In Lakerland, you multiply that by 3 
laugh.gif

They don't have 12 quarters in a game tho......
ohwell.gif

I'm here all week, try the veal. 
laugh.gif

I really dont know how i feel about this series i legit dont have fear about OKC Dallas series showed me that there no where near dominate to the sense the "experts" make them out to be.

However i don't have faith in Bynum/Gasol there is no way i can if i have to wonder every single game. These dudes have to show up

I'm a Laker fan but I'm also realistic....

The back to back in staples probably will hurt us more than help especially ifwe lose game 3....Matter of fact if we lose any game at home in this serieswere done for.

I don't think OKC is better than us overall, but I do think our bigs and benchare horridly inconsistent.

If we play with heart like we did in game 7 vs. Denver we win in 6/7

If we play like how I think we will OKC in 4/5

If the Thunder lose I really hope Russ shoots well and keeps the TOs low. Even then, he'll still get the blame for not being a traditional PG.

A combo of the Knicks losing first round, then if Russ plays crappy and Lebron doesn't win the Finals... this will be the worst offseason ever.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

In dominating fashion.

roll.gif
Right?
laugh.gif

Then he's gonna come in here and pretend like he's 100% serious
eyes.gif

Lakers got this...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

They Key to this series for the Lakers will be to play consistant. We all know the lakers can gain a lead by a good margin in the first half, but their problem this year is keeping that lead. If we play them close we can close out games somewhat better than OKC. We need to play energetic all game and not play so lethargic especially in the 3rd qtr which seems to be a problem compared to our Championship Years when the 3rd quarter was our strongest and our KO qtr were we would put away other teams.

All that trash talking Artest is doing will be his downfall. Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench, last thing artest should be doing is parading around like he is actually a factor.

Anyways, good to see there are some rational thinking laker fans on here.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

All that trash talking Artest is doing will be his downfall. Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench, last thing artest should be doing is parading around like he is actually a factor.

+#+ are you talking about? What trash talking?....You mean him saying that he won't go over to the thunder bench and shake his hand?. Who in the hell does that anyway
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by KenJi714

In dominating fashion.

roll.gif
Right?
laugh.gif

Then he's gonna come in here and pretend like he's 100% serious
eyes.gif

Lakers got this...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the fact that this team are the underdogs from here on out.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

+#+ are you talking about? What trash talking?....You mean him saying that he won't go over to the thunder bench and shake his hand?. Who in the hell does that anyway
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You must be unaware...

so let me aware you.

People can say what they want, but that's going to the most entertainment Oklahoma City has had since they've been Oklahoma City.
"He doesn't start. I only fist-bump the starting five," World Peace said. "I don't fist-bump subs."
They have Derek Fisher in that locker room.
I think I've been in the spotlight a long time just for my personality," he said. "When I got to L.A., I said if we don't win a championship, blame me. So it came all the way down to Game 7 [against Boston in 2010] and the spotlight was on me and everybody [said], 'If we don't win, we're going to blame you.' And I had one of the biggest games of Lakers history.

Back
Top Bottom