[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Would have been a coin flip because it would not have been an integer when added and divided.

But alas, what's done is done.

No use crying over spilled Dew.

I was speaking if the Lakers lost both games (which they should have been going for), Utah wins tonight like they are. We end up with 57 losses, they 56. No need for a coin flip.

50429-dumb-and-dumber-gif-N9FG.gif

bet kobe's alone in the room across the hall watching a 80 inch tv

when I heard about Kobe skipping the game to get his vacation going, for some reason this picture and bolded comment was the first thing I thought of.

Glad this terrible season is over hopefully the Lakers are done with the one year "clown" players experiments (Dwight last Year and Scrubby P this year). Dwight didn't care about winning but at least Scrubby P cared about winning but his main concern was wearing a new shoe before Kendall Marshall did...

Last edited:
Top five "best" wins:
10/29 vs the Clippers...Opening Night win that gave some hope. :lol:
11/7 @ Rockets...I'm not a Dwight hater, but even I have to admit I grinned a little bit.
2/5 @ Cavaliers...A ridiculous game all around highlighted by Kaman sleeping on the bench and Sacre on the court despite fouling out.
3/9 vs Thunder...Should've been blown out by 30 points, but Meeks was shooting fire out his *** in the second half.
3/30 vs Suns...I was mad at the time, but this what the Suns get for not trading for Pau.

Top five "worst" wins:
12/14 @ Bobcats...I believe they were down late in the game before staging a comeback.
1/17 @ Celtics...Ugh, why did they have to make a comeback?
2/21 vs Celtics...Another loss given to the Celtics.
3/3 @ Blazers...Of all the games to win in Portland, this is the year to do it?
4/14 @ Jazz...A costly loss that could really help an in-conference team.

Really, these were all bad wins, but you get the point.

Last edited:
Top five "best" wins:
10/29 vs the Clippers...Opening Night win that gave some hope. :lol:
11/7 @ Rockets...I'm not a Dwight hater, but even I have to admit I grinned a little bit.
2/5 @ Cavaliers...A ridiculous game all around highlighted by Kaman sleeping on the bench and Sacre on the court despite fouling out.
3/9 vs Thunder...Should've been blown out by 30 points, but Meeks was shooting fire out his *** in the second half.
3/30 vs Suns...I was mad at the time, but this what the Suns get for not trading for Pau.

Top five "worst" wins:
12/14 @ Bobcats...I believe they were down late in the game before staging a comeback.
1/17 @ Celtics...Ugh, why did they have to make a comeback?
2/21 vs Celtics...Another loss given to the Celtics.
3/3 @ Blazers...Of all the games to win in Portland, this is the year to do it?
4/14 @ Jazz...A costly loss that could really help an in-conference team.

Really, these were all bad wins, but you get the point.

yea at this point i'd give all those wins back for the 4th spot. we were prisoners of the moment. it felt great getting the few wins we did, but in hindsight, we should've had that philly game plan.

Back
Top Bottom