lakers fans in other cities

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Laker fans not from LA (like Bay Area Laker fans) are the worst.

They go out of their way to @#$% on the local team whenever possible and always use the "we have more championship rings" argument
sick.gif
mad.gif

You have to realize that most of the time when im wearing my Lakers Jersey the local fans are talking @#%@ to me so of course im gonna argue back, and i getthis alot being in Texas with the Spurs, Rockets, and Mavricks fans always bring around

I think your an idiot, LAKERS are one of those sport teams (steelers, cowbowys, cubs, yankees, red sox) that is always going to have a huge following. I'vebeen a fan since the Van Ex and Eddie Jones days, and then Kobe became my favorite player and been a fan since.

Regardless of their record the lakers are a draw, Im from DC and their always have been a ton of fans at the Lakers/Wiz game regardless of the record, evenwhen we had Smush, Kwame, and Mihm

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

so you cant be a fan of a team from a different city?

interesting
Well, that is perfectly fine, but I can't help but think that the reason for so many lakers fans out there is that the team has the best record and has been winning championships
kobe.gif

I see the "bandwagon" point but i like to point out to folks (who question my "fanhood" for the Cowboys) that we havent won a playoff gamesince '96 and im still reppin.

I was born in Texas, so thats why i originally repped the Cowboys from the jump, but come on Now! '96?
smh

Originally Posted by EB4President

I think your an idiot, LAKERS are one of those sport teams (steelers, cowbowys, cubs, yankees, red sox) that is always going to have a huge following. I've been a fan since the Van Ex and Eddie Jones days, and then Kobe became my favorite player and been a fan since.

Regardless of their record the lakers are a draw, Im from DC and their always have been a ton of fans at the Lakers/Wiz game regardless of the record, even when we had Smush, Kwame, and Mihm

QFT. If you werent claimin lakers when smush was starting at PG, youre a bandwagoner.

QFT. If you werent claimin lakers when smush was starting at PG, youre a bandwagoner.
Actually you should be claiming Lakers when Sedale Threatt was starting at PG. Those who followed the Lakers during that era gets my props
pimp.gif

Warriors fans are slowly moving to the Lakers side

jk

But anyway, Lakers and Yankees, and the Cowboys are very popular teams...so it attracts a lot more people.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

what about chicago bulls fan? weren't everyone wearing a bulls jersey because of jordan back than.
they're lakers fans now
laugh.gif

In middle school and HS, everyone was a Jordan fan. Then Shaq/Kobe did their thing in 2000 and everyone became a Laker fan.

I stood on the sinking boat like the musicians in Titanic
frown.gif
You and I both
laugh.gif

It annoys me.. I rep my team to the fullest (New York Knicks).. When we start winning again, everybody will like the Knicks instead of the Lakers.

There someone in the S&T forum that roots for Lakers, Colts, and the Florida Gators. CMON SON!

Back
Top Bottom