Lakers @ Spurs 7:30 CT

LOL @ THE LOOK ON DUNCANS FACE

thinkin to himself........stupid kwame making me exert energy.....wasting my time

Too many mistakes, refs with these travel calls and bad d is killing us. Damn the Spurs just know how to play.

Kobe is playing team ball but the thing is......they are not shooting the ball well. He's passing the ball but getting nothing in return.

so when we go down by a lot they give the ball to kwame? the guy that never does anything
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I want to stangle Kwame with my bare hands and sink his body in the Amazon! Why the Lakers would keep that buffoon on the floor so long AMAZES me!

The scrubs are playing like scrubs tonight. Phil baffles me with his coaching decisions sometimes, leave Kwame Brown in San Antonio after tonight's game.

good first half for me. that farmar dunk was sick. kobes block on timmy was pretty nasty. but my spurs know how to play. manu and tony do whatever they wantwhen they want. no one is stopping them. and if the lane gets clogged, like some of you want it to, they'll just kick it out to finley, bonner, or evenbowen. hopefully they finish just as strong.

How you expect us to win when we already have our season average for TOs in 1 half.

And why do unalthletic white dudes always have career games against us? word to bonner, carrol and kleiza
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ thinking the sorry$#%# Lakers even had a chance in this game, thespurs were just toying with them. I fully expect them to win this game by 30 easily.

Man is it me or is timmy moving on those screens?
roll.gif
@ thinking the sorry$#%# Lakers even had a chance in this game, the spurs were just toying with them. I fully expect them to win this game by 30 easily.

Wow...what a great 4th post. We should put that post in the hall of fame....
eyes.gif

Does kwame even look at the basket when he's shooting? Dude seems to just throw it in the hoops direction and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom