[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Air Fresh has to be a preteen
laugh.gif

I take it as a compliment 
pimp.gif

Feeling young, energetic and ready to gooo

It's perfectly fine to criticize Pau for not showing up. But LAL fans, as usual, take things to the extreme. Like saying trade the dude
laugh.gif

But if you guys bash Pau, my point is, bash Kobe, too. Best closer in the game? Where has he been? Turned it over late with a bad pass, but, nah, it's Pau's fault for getting position for an offensive board. One of the best players to ever play the game, and he's taken 3 shots at the rim in 3 games? 3??

I also like the notion, that Pau isn't the reason why LAL won the past two titles, it was a team effort.

When's the last time Kobe or LAL has won a championship without a dominating big man? I'll wait.

Also, the Lakers win their championships as a team, and it doesn't fall on one player, but LAL fans loved to bash Bron back when he was in Cleveland.

Non Lakers fans are haters, but LAL fans will be the FIRST ones to root against Lebron and Miami if they make the Finals
laugh.gif

Ps - As one of the few who confidently thought the Mavericks would advance from this series, I'm just as confident that Dallas gets knocked out the WCF. Book it. Sorry JA, Nowit, Sneaker, and crew

It's perfectly fine to criticize Pau for not showing up. But LAL fans, as usual, take things to the extreme. Like saying trade the dude
laugh.gif

But if you guys bash Pau, my point is, bash Kobe, too. Best closer in the game? Where has he been? Turned it over late with a bad pass, but, nah, it's Pau's fault for getting position for an offensive board. One of the best players to ever play the game, and he's taken 3 shots at the rim in 3 games? 3??

I also like the notion, that Pau isn't the reason why LAL won the past two titles, it was a team effort.

When's the last time Kobe or LAL has won a championship without a dominating big man? I'll wait.

Also, the Lakers win their championships as a team, and it doesn't fall on one player, but LAL fans loved to bash Bron back when he was in Cleveland.

Non Lakers fans are haters, but LAL fans will be the FIRST ones to root against Lebron and Miami if they make the Finals
laugh.gif

Ps - As one of the few who confidently thought the Mavericks would advance from this series, I'm just as confident that Dallas gets knocked out the WCF. Book it. Sorry JA, Nowit, Sneaker, and crew

end of the day lakers getting beat in every way.

jordan would not have let this happen.

end of the day lakers getting beat in every way.

jordan would not have let this happen.

This is the Laker vs Mavs thread, how did the Heat come into play??? Shouldn't you guys be worried about the Celtics and the Bulls??

This is the Laker vs Mavs thread, how did the Heat come into play??? Shouldn't you guys be worried about the Celtics and the Bulls??

Enough with the Caron nonsense. Go with what has gotten you here. No reason to upset the rotation.

Enough with the Caron nonsense. Go with what has gotten you here. No reason to upset the rotation.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

As a Laker fan in Miami I find it impossible to root for Miami with how much I have to go through. And 10 times out of 10 we would have rather seen Lebron and the Lebronaliers than Boston (3-Peat??), I just found it funny when Lebron lost (and still do).

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

As a Laker fan in Miami I find it impossible to root for Miami with how much I have to go through. And 10 times out of 10 we would have rather seen Lebron and the Lebronaliers than Boston (3-Peat??), I just found it funny when Lebron lost (and still do).

Being a LAL fan, in theory, it should be root against the Celtics, taking everything into consideration.

But being a LAL fan here on NT, that's a different story. A lot would rather have the Heat/Bron lose vs the Celtics. So in essence, rooting for the C's. Blasphemous.

The hate for Lebron is that thick coming from LAL fans here on NT..

Just like how a lot of us hate Kobe.
laugh.gif

Being a LAL fan, in theory, it should be root against the Celtics, taking everything into consideration.

But being a LAL fan here on NT, that's a different story. A lot would rather have the Heat/Bron lose vs the Celtics. So in essence, rooting for the C's. Blasphemous.

The hate for Lebron is that thick coming from LAL fans here on NT..

Just like how a lot of us hate Kobe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Enjoy haters while conviently forgetting the last 2 titles.

exactly,  honestly, im not even mad at mavs fans for poppin off in any way, shape, or form though.  from the espn predictions to the fact that most of us would be
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
at them if the lakers were up 3-0 right now mavs fans got every reason to be justified for having fun with this series.

that being said if your a fan of a pathetic team like the golden state warriors, then hop off and worry about the nba draft lottery.

all that said dallas played a good game, the lakers got the lead to 8 in the 4th and unlike the mavs in game 2 they couldn't extend the lead to double digits, dallas took advantage and capatilzied and deserved to win. no excuses here whatsoever. in game 2, the lakers were close throughout the 3rd and early in the 4th then dallas pulled away, it was the other way around tonight but the lakers could never pull away and dallas was always within striking distance.

pretty much the series is all but over, but i hope the lakers play with some pride on sunday.  if they win and bring it back to LA for game 5 that would be nice and they have some sort of life and they extend their season for 2 days and anything can happen in game 5 but being realistic, this thing is all but a wrap.  if dallas holds on to close it out, i'll have minimal interest in the rest of the playoffs and i won't be going out of my way to watch the games but out of all the teams left, i'll be pulling for them to win it all.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Enjoy haters while conviently forgetting the last 2 titles.

exactly,  honestly, im not even mad at mavs fans for poppin off in any way, shape, or form though.  from the espn predictions to the fact that most of us would be
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
at them if the lakers were up 3-0 right now mavs fans got every reason to be justified for having fun with this series.

that being said if your a fan of a pathetic team like the golden state warriors, then hop off and worry about the nba draft lottery.

all that said dallas played a good game, the lakers got the lead to 8 in the 4th and unlike the mavs in game 2 they couldn't extend the lead to double digits, dallas took advantage and capatilzied and deserved to win. no excuses here whatsoever. in game 2, the lakers were close throughout the 3rd and early in the 4th then dallas pulled away, it was the other way around tonight but the lakers could never pull away and dallas was always within striking distance.

pretty much the series is all but over, but i hope the lakers play with some pride on sunday.  if they win and bring it back to LA for game 5 that would be nice and they have some sort of life and they extend their season for 2 days and anything can happen in game 5 but being realistic, this thing is all but a wrap.  if dallas holds on to close it out, i'll have minimal interest in the rest of the playoffs and i won't be going out of my way to watch the games but out of all the teams left, i'll be pulling for them to win it all.

Back
Top Bottom