[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Congrats to the Mavs, please play like this against Bos/Heat!

indifferent.gif

y'all talkin about the fans? all through my FB news feed it's "i hate the lakers" so what am I missing?

Yep, even in a sweep, where LAL gets destroyed, the smugness of LAL fans still exudes.

Dude a couple posts above me with, good luck Mavs facing a team that actually defends the 3pt line.

Mavs didn't destroy the Lakers. The Lakers just couldn't defend the 3pt line for 4 straight games for some reason....

Yep, even in a sweep, where LAL gets destroyed, the smugness of LAL fans still exudes.

Dude a couple posts above me with, good luck Mavs facing a team that actually defends the 3pt line.

Mavs didn't destroy the Lakers. The Lakers just couldn't defend the 3pt line for 4 straight games for some reason....

I appreciate all the respect from yall.

And those of you who ain't, it's whatever, yall are upset, I know the feeling.

I love the approach we have for every single game. Never give up, approach each game as if it's our last, and never stop competing.

As a fan, that's all we can ask for.

I hope Peja and JET don't get TOO shot-happy.
laugh.gif

I appreciate all the respect from yall.

And those of you who ain't, it's whatever, yall are upset, I know the feeling.

I love the approach we have for every single game. Never give up, approach each game as if it's our last, and never stop competing.

As a fan, that's all we can ask for.

I hope Peja and JET don't get TOO shot-happy.
laugh.gif

The fact that all these "fans" of other teams are in here rejoicing at our loss should tell you enough.

Los Angeles Lakers are and will always be the $@#!.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sosly

feeling like Goku after he turns super saiyan for the first time. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to the Mavs.
pimp.gif

Congrats to you JA.
smokin.gif

Good riddance to the Lakers.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif