[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

laugh.gif

We need a gif of the Lakers timeout and Bynum just wrapped up in blankets a few seats away from the huddle.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Defensively there have been zero adjustments on the Laker's end and offensively, the spacing is terrible. If you have bigs, you have to give them room to operate or make teams pay for doubling you. The spacing out there right now, provides neither.

This. Ty Lawson has 20 pts on screens alone this is just pathetic

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Bynum during the time out. $#%* that dude, if he doesn't want to be part of the team, then ship his *$@ out. You guys can defend him all you want, but he's a #%#%$$+ child. 
Man I been saying the same thing all year. Dude is over rated. Gasol aint the best pf out there but he's still the second option on this team

Pau Gasol better get knocked the %%%% out by the LA media.  He has been ATROCIOUS.  This is pathetic.  People try to sell me that Pau and Bynum are the reason the Lakers are even good. 
indifferent.gif

They were MURKING the Nuggets in the first 2 games, left home, and have gone to hell.  Meanwhile, a HORRIBLE coach in George Karl suddenly has made every single move correctly.  And he's a garbage coach.  He even used his same comment again this year  "looking at the other team, I realize, they aren't any better than us......"  Then his team loses the series, every single year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Yet, his adjustments have kicked our @++ since game 2. 

Metta better be right, in shape, and focused.  The LA crowd, better be right as well. 

Sessions, Drew, Pau, and Metta better show the hell up. 

Jordan Hill and Barnes will do their jobs off the bench at home, if the starters lead the way.  Right now, I mean RIGHT NOW, they better get Pau going EARLY in the game.  He needs to show up even if we have to force feed him the ball. 

What a pathetic display. 
sick.gif

We do a decent job on Miller and then Corey #$%@@%% Brewer shoots 80% from the field.

At least the Thunder are gaining rust
kobelol.png

For some reason, whenever the Lakers struggle like this, I tend to shift all my anger towards the posters who looked ahead & didnt take the series seriously. Don't know why, but it feels like we're all on the team.

#%#% this team. Im not even watching game 7. These clowns dont deserve my support
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope Kobe rips the whole team. Forget all this being mature BS.

it's one thing to get outplayed, it's another thing to not even play hard 
30t6p3b.gif

for the first time since the 2002 when i started rooting for the Lakers(kobe), I AM EMBARRASSED.

I can bet that the Nuggets won't be shooting like that next game. Seems like they couldn't miss tonight.

Artest...you're up.

Gotta hand it to Denver.

I cant stand this dude Bynum, hes such a little %+#!# on the real. And he wonders why Phil never wanted him in there in any important moments for all those years. Phil had his punk @!* in check and you never heard a word from him.

Pau better never question why anyone wanted him gone either.

While I do think we will pull out the Game 7 W, I dont see us winning more than 1 game against OKC.

Hopefully Ebanks can get a little rhythm going here in garbage time, I'd assume we'll have an 8 man rotation come Saturday so it's important to get some production out of everybody.

Defensively there have been zero adjustments on the Laker's end

It's comments like these that make question if some of ya'll even watch these games. We started the game with Kobe on Andre Miller instead of Blake to slow him. Matt Barnes even played him from time to time. The bigger defender strategy worked. Miller only had 12 points. What killed us is that the Nuggets got to every loose ball, knocked down what felt like every shot...i haven't seen the numbers, but I'm certain they murdered us on the glass as well.

We made adjustments...they just weren't enough to win.

leave Bynum alone I understand his mentality. Honestly he should be getting the ball more.

and this game could be so different if god forbid steve blake, ramon sessions, matt barnes, and every other cotton candy scared little child on our team shot the ball when they were open.

pau has got to get it together too. no boards, nothing on offense. all he does is shoot jumpshots and miss

Back
Top Bottom