[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Word I loved Sasha
laugh.gif

Only dudes from Lakers I hated were Farmar and Brown
Farmar was decent, I still remember the dunk he had against Boston and it was kind of on KG too. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

you know who would've pulled the trigger on those shots and wouldn't have been scared...

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg
thats my dude 
tired.gif

never wanted him gone 
frown.gif
Damn I missed this guy. The biggest pest on the team, he would have irritated the hell out of Lawson for sure.

Durants been playin Doodle Jump for the past week resting up to murk the Lakers and we damn well might not even make it to round 2

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Kobe's been bad in Game 7's if I remember correctly.

Boston in the Finals, yikes. That series against the Suns where it seemed like he just quit on the team and wouldn't shoot the entire game.
indifferent.gif
nice try dude

Bynum and Gasol
sick.gif

Gasol is even worse than Bynum in both effort and effectiveness.

I will be shocked if the Lakers win game 7
30t6p3b.gif

I knew this team did not have it from the beginning. Even if they advance and face the thunder
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mike Brown's job in jeapardy though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice try with what? You're really gona try and tell me he played well in those games?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Fug outta here.

I was at the game 7 vs Boston and everyone knew he was trash. Thankfully he had a stellar rebounding game and RonRon stepped up on the offensive end.

As for the one in the Suns series, I dont even need to explain myself. Type 'Kobe Game 7 vs. Phoenix' into Google and tell us what every link on the first page refers to.

I can't even put this on Mike. Other than Phil what coach can motivate Bynum and Gasol? And Phil was so pissed at Gasol last year he drilled him in the chest.

If Denver don't win on Saturday then it's only fitting that OKC put this team out of its misery in the second round.

I don't want to hear about Bynum being the next face of the Lakers franchise ever again.

Trade him for Kevin Love

You guys also have to remember that MITCH TRADED SASHA AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR JOE SMITH'S CORPSE

I expect Mitch to add some WASHED UP 3 point shooters next year a la Kapono instead of anything substantial

WOW @ dudes pining hard for Sasha Vujacic. Guess ya'll forgot them quick fouls he would pickup too...dude couldn't stay in games, when he got in games.

Anyways, how are you 7 feet tall with 3 points and 3 rebounds?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by odog24

we cant put all the blame on bynum how is he suppose to be working in the post while getting double teamed. then when he passes out a garbage blake or barnes or ebanks cant make the open shot.
the whole team has played horrible this entire series. we are suppose to be a championship contender yet havent beaten this garbage team by more than 5 points.
seems like the same situation last year. there is clearly something wrong with this whole organization

theres other things he can focus on like getting rebounds and playing defense, not getting the ball is no excuse for not even trying

this whole situation reminds of "if the big dog aint me, then the house wont get guarded"

what happened to "the more i play d, the better things will be"
laugh.gif
''

seriously, what kind of league are we witnessing where the two "best" centers are bunch of +%!+# %@* @*%$#*$%+#%%#
ohwell.gif
he had 10 rebounds in the first quarter what are u talking about?
the whole team played horrible. a

and bynum has been sitting out timeouts this whole year its nothing new. why does he do it? check the sig

laugh.gif
 yall used to KILL Sasha. 
Lakers should win game 7 comfortably, I think. But Pau/Bynum have to show up again at some point for that to happen. 

Damn man, I want to know what Kobe did to Chuck. The hate has been strong for nearly a decade
laugh.gif

Talkin bout Kobe needed to be ejected for that foul on Faried
laugh.gif
. Hard foul? Yes. Flagrant 2? Come on now..

Lakers should win game 7 comfortably, I think. But Pau/Bynum have to show up again at some point for that to happen.

I didn't want to be bias and say that, but I think we bring the intensity.

we cant put all the blame on bynum how is he suppose to be working in the post while getting double teamed. then when he passes out a garbage blake or barnes or ebanks cant make the open shot.
the whole team has played horrible this entire series. we are suppose to be a championship contender yet havent beaten this garbage team by more than 5 points.
seems like the same situation last year. there is clearly something wrong with this whole organization

theres other things he can focus on like getting rebounds and playing defense, not getting the ball is no excuse for not even trying

this whole situation reminds of "if the big dog aint me, then the house wont get guarded"

laugh.gif
''

seriously, what kind of league are we witnessing where the two "best" centers are bunch of +%!+# %@* @*%$#*$%+#%%#
ohwell.gif

and bynum has been sitting out timeouts this whole year its nothing new. why does he do it? check the sig

are you even watching the games or paying attention to the stat sheet?

i could already tell in first few minutes when bynum missed that lay up and the 2 lazy retries that followed it that it was going to be one of THOSE nights

guys lazily jogging down the floor, setting useless picks, note even demanding the ball

i said it last game and ill say it about this one, nuggets are clogging the interior and challenging the lakers to make shots and thats on the lakers perimeter players, but if bynum wants the ball on offense hes gong to have to fight for it, its playoff time , this isnt just another game in the 66

I thought game 5 was tough to watch. Wow, just wow. I like that Kobe still thought they could turn it around at the beginning of the 4th when down by 22, but they couldn't step up to the challenge.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

lol

even if you guys win game 7, you still lost.

think about it.

see you on saturday.

smile.gif
Truth is told here.

Westbrook is going to run circles..and if you guys think that OKC and their crowd forgot about Artest and that elbow....oh man.

Lets see if its the Game 1 Lakers or the Game 6 Lakers that show up. Seems like the whole team got too comfortable about being up 3-1.

laugh.gif
''

ohwell.gif

are you even watching the games or paying attention to the stat sheet?

i could already tell in first few minutes when bynum missed that lay up and the 2 lazy retries that followed it that it was going to be one of THOSE nights

guys lazily jogging down the floor, setting useless picks, note even demanding the ball

i said it last game and ill say it about this one, nuggets are clogging the interior and challenging the lakers to make shots and thats on the lakers perimeter players, but if bynum wants the ball on offense hes gong to have to fight for it, its playoff time , this isnt just another game in the 66
how is he suppost to operate getting double and sometimes triple teamed?
whatever on the next one. i wouldn't be surprised if we lose saturday, no one playing is hungry to win

Back
Top Bottom