[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

I wouldn't mind trading Bynum, but there are a lot of other "headaches" in the league as well.  

I been speaking the truth about Pau since he got to LA and we were winning.

A dambs is not given. In Kobes heart I bet the house he wanted him traded for Deron Williams.

If LA is having trouble stopping Ty Lawson and an over the hill Andre Miller.....Westbrook is smiling somewhere. 

Clippers have a better chance of beating the Spurs than the Lakers do against OKC. 

Y'all are crazy if u trade Bynum. Dude is 24 and I'm sure does not have the right people giving him advice. Give the dude time to mature,he will be a key factor to life without Kobe for u guys.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Ship Bynum and Gasol outta here

Especially Bynum i can't stand that clown anymore. This guy is a female. I hate his effort and his interview

You're 25, 26 years old. Grow the @%@ up
1000000000000% agree!
mad.gif

but we will win game 7!

Bynum has been in the league for 7 years. How much more time does he really need?

He acts like a child, he's a wannabe superstar, and he talks the talk but he doesn't walk the walk.

From saying close out games were easy, saying he wasn't ready for game 3, two years ago when he said he couldn't wait to go to the finals when we still were playing the Suns. Dude lives off saying the stupidest things ever.

He does not get a long with Mike Brown and he makes it obvious. There's no way Lakers will fire Mike Brown any time soon so what is the solution?

LA fans are acting like talented 7 footers grow on trees...without Pau, you guys don't have those last two titles.  Amazing how quickly people forget. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

LA fans are acting like talented 7 footers grow on trees...without Pau, you guys don't have those last two titles.  Amazing how quickly people forget. 

Pau is always going to be my man!
But he must play like a man!

Don't get rid of the players. Get rid of the coach. We've succeeded with Bynum and Gasol before, the only thing that's broken is the coach. 

Originally Posted by odog24

to all saying to trade bynum u must be idiots.

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

hopefully he can prove himself saturday
Please remove yourself from the Lakers

Kobe never play with lack of effort nor lack of heart

Kobe was a grown man at 25 years old. Unlike that child Andrew Bynum who still act like a highschool kid
sick.gif
i didnt say kobe lacked heart but he did have some attitude problems clashing with the coach.
if our perimeter players and our bench players werent playing piss poor we would have won this series in 4 or 5. but our bench has been virtually nonexistent. yes bynum has attitude problems but at least hes not getting 3 and 3 or passing up wide open shots.

u guys should wanna get rid of blake barnes ebanks and the rest of the sorry bench players that cant hit a shot

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Don't get rid of the players. Get rid of the coach. We've succeeded with Bynum and Gasol before, the only thing that's broken is the coach. 

7 feet tall. 3 points. 3 rebounds.

I hate when people say %$%$ like this. Who said anything about not wanting Pau when he was playing well and the Lakers were winning titles?
I don't understand what your point is. Because Pau played well during that title run everyone should give him a pass now that he's played like garbage these last two seasons?
If anything that's why everyone is hating on Pau, because the way he played during our title runs is nothing like the way he's played these last two seasons.

But it's okay, without him we wouldn't have won those two titles so everyone should just shut up and stop complaining. 
laugh.gif

nobody have forgotten anything.  but nothing lasts forever.  you cant keep giving a guy chances based on the past if it's going to negatively effect the future.  pau rarely even tries anymore.  So we're supposed to just keep showing love because of what he did two years ago?  what able this year?  what about last year?  Every candle burns out eventually. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

that is true and i think if we had Gregg Popovich as coach we would not lose a game in the playoffs!

As true as that may be, He's hasn't done squat for us lately. Time to move him. This is professional sports, you're not going to get paid on what you've done in the past, only what you can do for me RIGHT NOW, and into the future. 
Nobody is giving fisher multi milion dollars to play starting guard on their team, and he's won 5 rings. 

to all saying to trade bynum u must be idiots.

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

hopefully he can prove himself saturday
Please remove yourself from the Lakers

Kobe never play with lack of effort nor lack of heart

Kobe was a grown man at 25 years old. Unlike that child Andrew Bynum who still act like a highschool kid
sick.gif
i didnt say kobe lacked heart but he did have some attitude problems clashing with the coach.
if our perimeter players and our bench players werent playing piss poor we would have won this series in 4 or 5. but our bench has been virtually nonexistent. yes bynum has attitude problems but at least hes not getting 3 and 3 or passing up wide open shots.

u guys should wanna get rid of blake barnes ebanks and the rest of the sorry bench players that cant hit a shot
Kobe DID have problem with the coach but he never let his attitude problem effect his game nor his effort to win the game for his team

The real answer should be if Bynum don't say stupid @%@ before a close out game and show up in game 5 this series would ended 3 days ago

JesusShuttlesworth34:
Magic lead us to 5. Guess we should give him a call?

What was done yesterday ain't got a damn thing to do w/ today. Yesterday, Pau helped us win 2 titles; today, he's in the way.

Should have been a sweep...

Bynum & Gasol are the ONLY reason this is going 7 and we may lose..

That being said trade Gasol to Minnesota in the offseason.. Trade Bynum to Orlando...

I'm done with both of these guys (EVEN IF WE WIN A TITLE)

yo, anybody know of a site where we can see full post game interviews?? nba.com be bulling with the 1:20 clips.

i really like bynum talents and skills. but his mind is no where near where it needs to be to put us in a position to be successful. hell, with less skill, dude was a better player in past years. the amount of effort was high. he's a **** now.

again, i swear he's on drugs. either that or Palpatine has swayed him to the darkside..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Do you owe a large sum of money to Blake and Ebanks?

I'm with keeping Pau... But Bynum getting the Keys to the franchise after Kobe 
roll.gif
. nah that ain't working
If i'm LA i'm offering him up to a team that i know would pay a ransom. Try and pry josh smith & jeff teague from ATL or something. Dwight might still be an option but regardless of what ya'll say its not benificial to give up Gasol & Bynum in a trade for dwight.

Kobe is playing for rings, a team with him and Dwight would be completely exhausted by playoff time and be done

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Originally Posted by Essential1

Do you owe a large sum of money to Blake and Ebanks?

I was being hyperbolic...    Blake is giving effort, albeit he sucks.. And Ebanks is giving me what I expected..    But our "BIG ADVANTAGE" are being destroyed out there..

Let me Rephrase it...  Bynum & Gasol  ARE THE BIGGEST REASON this is going 7 and we may lose.

Originally Posted by tyisny

I'm with keeping Pau... But Bynum getting the Keys to the franchise after Kobe 
roll.gif
. nah that ain't working
If i'm LA i'm offering him up to a team that i know would pay a ransom. Try and pry josh smith & jeff teague from ATL or something. Dwight might still be an option but regardless of what ya'll say its not benificial to give up Gasol & Bynum in a trade for dwight.

Kobe is playing for rings, a team with him and Dwight would be completely exhausted by playoff time and be done

Avoid ATL.  Avoid any team that is not giving you a superstar for Bynum...  Hence why most people say Howard or bust for Bynum.. Or try to package Bynum with Gasol and see how much you can actually get for Bynum & Gasol, as I said earlier today you should be able to get  a lot in return because of the "perceived advantage" (my team for that would be the Wolves)

The Lakers will go only where Bynum and Gasol take them. Kobe's played exceptional offensively this series but Game 7 isn't riding on his performance. Bynum probably needs to play great and Gasol similar to how he played in games 1 and 2.

Trading Bynum would be a crazy move if it doesn't net a Dwight or Kevin Love-type player. Trading Gasol isn't as ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom