[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Paussy Cat gonna Paussy Cat
laugh.gif
I Can't even refute it
roll.gif

Relax Laker Fans! This might be good in the long run. Metta will get a game in before we start OKC series,wont start out dry. OKC will in total be without playing a game for 10 days. As long as we can steal game 1 on the road would be fine. Lets all think positive on game 7 eve.
After tomorrow we can start talking about blowing up the team if thats the case.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Relax Laker Fans! This might be good in the long run. Metta will get a game in before we start OKC series,wont start out dry. OKC will in total be without playing a game for 10 days. As long as we can steal game 1 on the road would be fine. Lets all think positive on game 7 eve.
After tomorrow we can start talking about blowing up the team if thats the case.

So you think tomorrow's just gonna be a walk in the park huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Bestest case scenario. Maybe Pau is saving his legs for the olympics

I'm not even about blowing up the team yet, if Pau comes out and goes balls out to the tune of 9 points and 10 boards, but he fights like a maniac to do it, win or lose, I can get behind that. 

3 and 3, without needing to shower after the game, I'll trade that +*%@@+$@%##% for a box of biscuits quick. 

Like Essential said, Blake is getting lit up like a christmas tree, but he fights hard at least.  He tries.  Fails, but tries.  That's better than not trying, and failing. 
grin.gif

Pau owes me tomorrow.  Swear to God he better show out in a big way.  I don't care if Kobe shoots 900 times and Pau feels he ain't get the ball, then go rebound it.  Block shots, steal the ball, do what Drew did in game 1, dominate without taking all the shots.  But WORK.  I better see it. 

Why is everyone here acting like they are on panic attack. A bunch of female nikittas lolz.

Pau is one of the best PFs in the game. His lack of production is due PRIMARILY to the OFFENSE. You no longer have a KOBE + SHAQ + Bench combo. You have an ARRAY of PLAYERS NOW, especially with RAMON SESSIONS. Everyone wants to score. To say the least, there is NO CONSISTANCY.

It's exactly what TNT talked about though. If Kobe keeps taking shots, the other guys will get cold and miss them when they have looks. Do you folks even play basketball? You should know this as well.

Pau was never the same since the changes to the personell, and the ball needs to SYSTEMATICALLY go through PAU, not BYNUM.

Pau is still a guy I regard highly. Bynum on the other hand really needs to change his mindset.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Why is everyone here acting like they are on panic attack. A bunch of female nikittas lolz.

Pau is one of the best PFs in the game. His lack of production is due PRIMARILY to the OFFENSE. You no longer have a KOBE + SHAQ + Bench combo. You have an ARRAY of PLAYERS NOW, especially with RAMON SESSIONS. Everyone wants to score. To say the least, there is NO CONSISTANCY.

It's exactly what TNT talked about though. If Kobe keeps taking shots, the other guys will get cold and miss them when they have looks. Do you folks even play basketball? You should know this as well.

Pau was never the same since the changes to the personell, and the ball needs to SYSTEMATICALLY go through PAU, not BYNUM.

Pau is still a guy I regard highly. Bynum on the other hand really needs to change his mindset.

They should use BLAKE and RAMON to the MAXIMUS on defense against MILLER and LAWSON.

Reserve MWP for AFELLATIO.

These posts, right here, tell me you have no idea what you're talking about.  Blake and Sessions on Miller and Lawson, Ron Artest on Affalo? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Second, boo hoo, Kobe shoots alot, so now Pau can't make buckets, cuz 10 isn't enough, in 29 minutes mind you.  So sad. 
frown.gif
  Man, +@@% that, I WATCHED Pau catch a pass from Kobe 4 feet from the hoop, throw a horrible lob to Bynum who was BEHIND the defender, it was a miracle Drew even got it, the ball gets loose, Pau gets it RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE RIM and then attempts a fadeaway.  A FADEAWAY, IN THE *%!@!!*%+@*!! PAINT DAWG!!!!!  I saw a 7 foot player shoot a fadeaway standing in front of the rim.  But, Kobe shoots to much, so Pau can't get his? 
indifferent.gif

Answer me this, Kobe is sick, faking or otherwise, you are Pau, why you ain't walk out on that floor, tap Kob in the chest and say "I got this for ya bruh, clear out"  And then do WORK out there.  DEMAND the ball, hell, get an offensive foul clearing out, getting space, let it be known, you all in the purple, give me this !#%$#+ ball, it's MINE. 

Kobe does that. 

Why Pau ain't do that? 

Cuz he's a bird, that needs the system to feed him his looks? 
grin.gif
  Funny, he been on the Lakers for 5 postseasons, Kobe shoots more now than he did all them other years?  This is new? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

He shot a +%%%*% fadeaway, from the paint, in front of the rim man, he's 7 feet tall.......

I want to punch a wall every time he does this. Come on Pau.  All that height and talent wasted on a turn around jumper. 

There is one play every 2 games or so where Pau faces his defender with the ball, drives strong to the right, palms the ball and aggressively dunks it over his defender.
I always think to myself, why doesn't he do it more often? 
tired.gif

I mean am I the only one that notices he actually has the ability to drive past other PF's? He has, he can, he just chooses to do it once every 2 games. I don't get it. Someone help explain it to me. Why doesn't he do it more? Does that one drive to the basket tire out his legs for the next couple of games?

Keep driving dude...stop settling on fade-away 19 footers, you're not Kobe. 
indifferent.gif

Did anyone interview Pau last night? I wonder what his excuses were. If Kobe would have shot something like 5-30 you know Pau would have brought out his "bigs need to get more touches" excuse again.

The thing that makes me mad at Pau is his effort on defense. I don't know if he is out of shape (he probably is) but he was jogging really slow back on defense and then WATCHES as faried goes after loose balls in front of him.

I remember when he had a monster dunk on birdman against denver after we got him. Dude took 2 steps and extended and dunked with anger.I wonder what happened?

people are understating Mike Brown role in Pau ineffectiveness
Brown calls plays where Pau sets up 18-20 from the basket and Bynum owns the block.  (he learned this from Robinson-Duncan in San Antonio)

MB decided long ago that Pau will be a playmaker and jump-shooter and Bynum will dominate the post.  Occasionally, Pau will get post touches when Bynum is on the bench, but he's mostly on the perimeter.

He has always been easily pushed off the block by undersized guys like Harrington, Frye, Landry, Hayes and many many many many others.  when defenders are physical with him and body him up he either does a fade-away shot or he gets pushed out to 15-18 feet and faces up.  That's a big weakness in his game.

But he is what he is - a finesse PF who doesn't attack the basket, jump high, block shots, and finish strong at the rim.

The problem now is that he is seemingly not giving effort and it seems like he's not mentally in the game.

It has to be something off the court missing with Pau's head again. Dude just looks like basketball is the last thing on his mind.

We'll see if he wants to show for game 7
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Please retire from the sport talk . You sound like an idiot

Originally Posted by KenJi714

indifferent.gif

Please retire from the sport talk . You sound like an idiot

laugh.gif
the irony

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Brown calls plays where Pau sets up 18-20 from the basket and Bynum owns the block.  (he learned this from Robinson-Duncan in San Antonio)

MB decided long ago that Pau will be a playmaker and jump-shooter and Bynum will dominate the post.  Occasionally, Pau will get post touches when Bynum is on the bench, but he's mostly on the perimeter.

He has always been easily pushed off the block by undersized guys like Harrington, Frye, Landry, Hayes and many many many many others.  when defenders are physical with him and body him up he either does a fade-away shot or he gets pushed out to 15-18 feet and faces up.  That's a big weakness in his game.

But he is what he is - a finesse PF who doesn't attack the basket, jump high, block shots, and finish strong at the rim.

The problem now is that he is seemingly not giving effort and it seems like he's not mentally in the game.

It was a problem last year too tho
grin.gif

no big men veterans on the roster to school these two dopes 
ohwell.gif

the two best centers in the league are bunch of babies - drew and dwight
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Let's put a galaxy on game 7...
I was feeling confident about it until I remembered that Artest will be playing. He and Kobe are the only Lakers with heart. The rest of your team are Lebrons.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I do agree with you Wally. I know you must be loving this right now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

they need to slow down the game and pound it in the post.

mike brown should put a collar on gasol and when ever he attempts a fadeaway from 5 feet or spots up at the three he should send him a little shock and whenever mcgee scores bynum should receive a shock

Occasionally, Pau will get post touches when Bynum is on the bench, but he's mostly on the perimeter.

How is any of that Mike Brown's fault? Ty Lawson out rebounded Pau Gasol last night and that's Mike Brown's fault???

I agree with all this, but his effort on the other end is nonexistent + 3 reb...

Back
Top Bottom