[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Pau getting abused by a rookie, bottom line

Whenever this sseason is over for us they need to get rid of him ASAP. Since last year he just look like he doesnt care.
Yea, all the size and skill in the world doesn't matter if the guy isn't going to even try come playoff time. I maybe on the deep end of the spectrum but when I see a team give such poor effort the way we have these last two games, I almost start rooting against my own team. It's one thing to have another team outplay you and you still steal a win, obviously I want that to happen any time it's possible, but it's hard to hope that they win when you know they don't deserve it given their lack of effort. I KNOW this team isn't winning a championship. So what's the point? Why root for them to make it to the next round only to get embarrassed by the Thunder? 
Of course they're my team, but at the same time most teams I root for, I like them to play hard and do things the right way or else a win kinda feels hollow. If there's somebody on the team that's not doing that, I'm not just gonna overlook it simply because he's on my team. And if there's a bunch of players on the team that fit that bill, why should I hope for them to be rewarded over the players from the other team who actually hustled, shared the ball, played defense etc? Pau is 2 time champion with multiple ASG appearances and one of the most diverse skillsets of any PF ever. I know he can do better than this because I've seen him do it, against better competition no less. Just two weeks ago I saw Bynum post a triple double and block ten shots, and last month he had 30 rebounds in a game followed by 30 pts the next night. You guys are capable of all that, and THIS is what you give your teammates and fans in the playoffs? THIS is what you give Kobe on a night when he needed you all to pick him up because he's about to @@+% his guts out any second? You're good enough to dominate the paint and block 10 shots in Game 1 but now you can't even play simple help defense? I can't tell you with a straight face that I'd be hoping that these guys get rewarded with a win, because I don't. I honestly hope that they lose more than I hope the team wins.
laugh.gif

Defensively there have been zero adjustments on the Laker's end and offensively, the spacing is terrible. If you have bigs, you have to give them room to operate or make teams pay for doubling you. The spacing out there right now, provides neither.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Defensively there have been zero adjustments on the Laker's end and offensively, the spacing is terrible. If you have bigs, you have to give them room to operate or make teams pay for doubling you. The spacing out there right now, provides neither.
bynum doesnt know how to pass out of a double team and they don't respect our 3 point shooting. 

This nugget team is suddenly dangerous with a lot of confidence. Better bring ya a game or it's gonna be fishing time

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

We makin Brewer look like a superstar. This is what can happen when you don't close out a series at home up 3-1

This.

Well atleast we get Artest back... wait... is that even a good thing?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by AG 47

We know how to lose in spectacular fashion. I'll give us credit for that.

Word to game 7 against the Suns in 06 and game 6 against the Celtics in 08

Game 4 against the Mavericks last year.

Now we have all this effort from our bigs
laugh.gif

smh bynum and pau... last time faried was faced with this many little girls he was sleeping over at birdmans house

Wow is right. Denver's shooting tonight is unbelievable. Unrealistic.
sick.gif
 Completely ridiculous.  Frustrating. Stupid.
Whatever. They kicked our $%%@%. We don't deserve %!##. Wack $*+ effort. Thank you for showing up tonight Kobe, everyone else on the team can go jump off a cliff.

I'll see you guys saturday night. Good game tonight Denver fans.

Goodnight. 
tired.gif

see, this is why you kill a team the first chance you get. the nuggets will have hope, energy, momentum, and confidence heading into game 7. the lakers' arrogance has gotten them in trouble once again...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Bynum during the time out. $#%* that dude, if he doesn't want to be part of the team, then ship his *$@ out. You guys can defend him all you want, but he's a #%#%$$+ child. 

Back
Top Bottom