Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

I seriously can't believe the turn of events with Lamar Odom. I swear dude was going to die. Only a week later and dude is now back with Khloe. I do not believe.

The thought that this could have all been staged is just blowing my mind right now. We've seen the extent that the Kardashians are willing to go for publicity e.g. Jenner turning into a woman.

I seriously can't believe the turn of events with Lamar Odom. I swear dude was going to die. Only a week later and dude is now back with Khloe. I do not believe.

And they're both about to profit off of this :stoneface: . It's actually disgusting the lengths the Kardashians go for publicity.

Last edited:
plaschke goes hard
Plaschke has always been and will always be a hack.

if I cared about your opinion I wouldn't post on NT famb. Quote me Khloe about to cash out by staying by Lamar's side. She knew Lamar was abusing drugs but she only tended to him when she thought he was going to die which she would have financially benefited from. You're the mental ****** cornball. I hope a Khloe like female takes you for all you have....
Damn :rofl:

The thought that this could have all been staged is just blowing my mind right now. We've seen the extent that the Kardashians are willing to go for publicity e.g. Jenner turning into a woman.
:lol: @ anyone who believes Jenner's transition had anything to do with the Kardashian's.

if its love then what was harden? :nerd:

Being in the same city and kickin it :lol: :lol: it was never confirmed they were a legit couple. Harden was a rebound for Khloe, and Khloe was an upgrade over strippers/IG "models" for Harden. I don't even get the feeling that Harden can have genuine non-sexual feelings about a woman right now :lol:

Being in the same city and kickin it :lol: :lol: it was never confirmed they were a legit couple. Harden was a rebound for Khloe, and Khloe was an upgrade over strippers/IG "models" for Harden. I don't even get the feeling that Harden can have genuine non-sexual feelings about a woman right now :lol:

All dem boyfriend duties are like playing defensive to Beard

He only does them because they are required, we all know he could careless

He just wants to get back to shooting shots, whether it be at the rim, or at Khloe's grill

Looks like Harden is smart enough to not get these broads pregnant.

*Looks at Dwight*

Out here paying for multiple chicks lifestyles.

Last edited:
You do know that Khloe was the one that filed for divorce?

And her current BF is worth way more?

If she is hustling, she doing it wrong

Y'all know how much that show is gonna make if they filmed all of this? :smh:

And if they get a spinoff? Bruh. She don't need the beard's money.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Lamar bout to start his own church.

When folk go up for holy communion, instead of giving them a wafer, he gonna place an ExtenZe pill on their tongues

And the "Blood of Christ" gonna be 5 Hour Energy

Brother deacon get the collection plate on that side

***** get it on that side!

12269761.jpg

Yall used to clown @RickFoxJr   for treating this place like a gossip site but what the hell is going on in this thread? Yall sound like some beauty salon dudes now man.

Ya'll wildin'
I'd get all up in Khloes guts
**** it, sell me out to the media

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom