Lamarcus Aldridge is averaging 22 and 9 on a team 5 games over .500

Also note Lamarcus Aldridge dropped 37 on Love.

Also note Love had 30 and 19 against him a week before that, not that their head to head matchups should outweigh the entire rest of the season anyway.

If team record doesn't matter, then why did Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili make the game? Replace those two with LA, and Monta...

If team record doesn't matter, then why did Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili make the game? Replace those two with LA, and Monta...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He should be in the game over Duncan. I love Timmy and the Spurs, but let's get serious, his numbers aren't All-Star game worthy.

duncan, prolly the greatest PF of all time.....i agree.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He should be in the game over Duncan. I love Timmy and the Spurs, but let's get serious, his numbers aren't All-Star game worthy.

duncan, prolly the greatest PF of all time.....i agree.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I wish this was the case though. Monta deserves to be in the game.

Originally Posted by JD617

It should be noted Kevin Love is still better.

Are you serious????????? Kevin Love gets garbage points on a garbage team.  He doesn't make the players around him better and he plays for the worst team in the NBA.  Who cares about stats, if LMA was on that crap team he would be averaging over 30pts per game cause nobody else on that damn team can score.  You dudes thinking Love is better are morons, LMA has put in the work to be an all star leading a team without several key players to playoff contention and they put a dude with under 20 wins on there?? Blasphemy

Are you serious????????? Kevin Love gets garbage points on a garbage team.  He doesn't make the players around him better and he plays for the worst team in the NBA.  Who cares about stats, if LMA was on that crap team he would be averaging over 30pts per game cause nobody else on that damn team can score.  You dudes thinking Love is better are morons, LMA has put in the work to be an all star leading a team without several key players to playoff contention and they put a dude with under 20 wins on there?? Blasphemy

Originally Posted by kingferic

Isn't it though, I mean you look at K. Love and B. Griffin, both of them put up beast numbers on below .500 teams. So why don't LA and Ellis get the pass for people who put up worse numbers than they did? The All-Star game has to become more consistent on this Good Team/Good Players and Bad Team/Good Players difference they've shown this year.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Isn't it though, I mean you look at K. Love and B. Griffin, both of them put up beast numbers on below .500 teams. So why don't LA and Ellis get the pass for people who put up worse numbers than they did? The All-Star game has to become more consistent on this Good Team/Good Players and Bad Team/Good Players difference they've shown this year.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This.

Lock this up! And who the hell cares about the Blazers anyways?
laugh.gif

TNT
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Got em

He didn't get anybody. Come playoff time, no one will care. I really hope the Spurs get upset in the 1st round so we don't hear from you for another year.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This.

Lock this up! And who the hell cares about the Blazers anyways?
laugh.gif

TNT
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Got em

He didn't get anybody. Come playoff time, no one will care. I really hope the Spurs get upset in the 1st round so we don't hear from you for another year.

airblaster503 wrote:

airblaster503 wrote:

And Zbo is averaging 21 and 13 on a team that doesn't suppose to make the playoffs. They are also 3 games above .500 .
The funny thing is, he wasn't even really mentioned as a snub until Chris Broussard said something about it on NBA Tonight. But, its over now so I don't even care no more.

Its no need in telling these guys on here about Love. They won't believe you til' 5 years down the road.

And Zbo is averaging 21 and 13 on a team that doesn't suppose to make the playoffs. They are also 3 games above .500 .
The funny thing is, he wasn't even really mentioned as a snub until Chris Broussard said something about it on NBA Tonight. But, its over now so I don't even care no more.

Its no need in telling these guys on here about Love. They won't believe you til' 5 years down the road.

FYI... if people actually watched the Timberwolves (watching the Timberwolves... gasp!)... they'd know that they're not the worst team in the NBA. Yeah, in the bottom five maybe, but not the worst.

FYI... if people actually watched the Timberwolves (watching the Timberwolves... gasp!)... they'd know that they're not the worst team in the NBA. Yeah, in the bottom five maybe, but not the worst.

^
You would think with the numbers Love is putting up that they would at least win some of those games since he has such a huge impact on them. It just doesn't make sense for that team to have the record they currently have. 

^
You would think with the numbers Love is putting up that they would at least win some of those games since he has such a huge impact on them. It just doesn't make sense for that team to have the record they currently have. 

Back
Top Bottom