Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

^ They're not droppin. Reading is fundamental.

" ""Stages" brings together close to 20 of the world's most creative and diverse artists to create original works of art inspired by Armstrong and his mission to raise awareness of the global cancer burden. This unique project brings together the world of art, philanthropy and sport, in a way never before seen, to create artwork that represents the power of human potential in overcoming adversity.

Artists participating in the "Stages" tour include names such as Shepard Fairey, Tom Sachs, Barry McGee and Marc Newson. All artists will begin working on their pieces between now and July, leading to an exhibition at the world renowned Emmanuel Perrotin Gallery in Paris on July 16th, 2009.

To further support the fight against cancer, Nike is releasing two sportswear collections, all proceeds of which will be contributed to the LAF. There will be a "Hope Rides Again" apparel and footwear collection and footwear "Greatest Hits" pack. Artists participating in the "Stages" tour include: Shepard Fairey, Tom Sachs, Geoff McFetridge, Raymond Pettibon, José Parlá, Ed Ruscha, Kaws, Christopher Wool, Dzine, Eric White, Barry McGee, Kenny Scharf, Os Gêmeos, Marc Newson, Rosson Crow, Taryn Simon, JR, Yo****omo Nara, Suejin Chung, Lari Pittman, Aaron Young and Jules de Balincourt.""
????

From what you posted, I don't see anything that states that the shoes aren't releasing.

THANK YOU P. SOLE ... dude is stupid ... IF YOU READ about the shoes, the info on these blogs does state that these well hit retailers in the future , just notsure when ... " Reading is fundamental "

AF1s are copped if possible. Not feeling confident about being able to get my hands on these though haha

Wow. I actually like and would buy and wear both of those AF1's. The 90's and AM1's arent bad either

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

^ They're not droppin. Reading is fundamental.

" ""Stages" brings together close to 20 of the world's most creative and diverse artists to create original works of art inspired by Armstrong and his mission to raise awareness of the global cancer burden. This unique project brings together the world of art, philanthropy and sport, in a way never before seen, to create artwork that represents the power of human potential in overcoming adversity.

Artists participating in the "Stages" tour include names such as Shepard Fairey, Tom Sachs, Barry McGee and Marc Newson. All artists will begin working on their pieces between now and July, leading to an exhibition at the world renowned Emmanuel Perrotin Gallery in Paris on July 16th, 2009.

To further support the fight against cancer, Nike is releasing two sportswear collections, all proceeds of which will be contributed to the LAF. There will be a "Hope Rides Again" apparel and footwear collection and footwear "Greatest Hits" pack. Artists participating in the "Stages" tour include: Shepard Fairey, Tom Sachs, Geoff McFetridge, Raymond Pettibon, José Parlá, Ed Ruscha, Kaws, Christopher Wool, Dzine, Eric White, Barry McGee, Kenny Scharf, Os Gêmeos, Marc Newson, Rosson Crow, Taryn Simon, JR, Yo****omo Nara, Suejin Chung, Lari Pittman, Aaron Young and Jules de Balincourt.""
????

From what you posted, I don't see anything that states that the shoes aren't releasing.

THANK YOU P. SOLE ... dude is stupid ... IF YOU READ about the shoes, the info on these blogs does state that these well hit retailers in the future , just not sure when ... " Reading is fundamental "
lol Rico, you quoted my shirt!

anyway, this whole pack is looking great so far...all the runners and the AF 1s and the dunks appear to be well executed. def wanna pick up the 180s or AM 1sand the dunks as well

Too much going on for me. The only shoes I've liked for the Livestrong styles were the lunar trainers and some other (I think) training shoes, butcan't remember the name.

The white R4 shox with the yellow highlights are the best Livestrong shoes. Too bad I passed on them when they released.

i like the Forces...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I just need to know where i can cop the air max 1's ASAP!

and I was going to ask you the same thing man .... Im going to need them AM'1 FOR SURE and them AF1's just to add to them AM1's .....

I'm excited about these. Already have OG Busy P's which I like better anyway, but the FLOMS and Cartoons will be copped if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom