Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

nerd.gif
Anybody with a 10.5 or 11 in the 90s
ohwell.gif

has all the am 90 in ny been sold out? looking for a 10.5. also to those who wants to sell or have an extra pair. pm me. thanls

Nice pics everyone ... Glade most that wanted them got them ...

ME - Still on the HUNT .

so i take it these are sold out everywhere?
damn i slept, first time i seen these i wanted them too... been on a hiatus and just havent been paying attention to whats been coming out.. but i would haveliked to cop both the 87's and 90's

anyone have pictures of the Air Max 95s and the Air Max 97s that come out in July ?..... from what I heard, they are also to be part of the livestrong pack...

It was a dead heat between the AM90s and the AM180s, but the 180s were way too clean to pass up. I love AM90s, but these just didn't excite me enough.Copped at the undefeated in Las Vegas, some heads at the front of the line copped like 8 pairs each. It led me to believe that resale on these were gonna beinsane. But looking at prices on e-bay that looks to be wrong. I'm definitely keeping these; theyre a half size big, but my feet are comfortable in theshoe. Wished they were 11.5s...which they had in the 90s... weak dudes up front coppin all the pairs...

oh yeah also got these, last pair the store had so i figured what the heck. maybe i could flip em for a small profit to get my 180s cheaper
smile.gif
sz 9.5, theyreon eBay right now lol.

Does anyone know if these came in a 13? Have not seen any yet and am looking to pick up the 90's.

so NSW, DQM, and Alife are all still without these......only NSW had 12 pairs of the 180's and sold those on saturday. EVERYTHING else is MIA....alwaysstraight BS with these stupid releases.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so NSW, DQM, and Alife are all still without these......only NSW had 12 pairs of the 180's and sold those on saturday. EVERYTHING else is MIA....always straight BS with these stupid releases.
devil.gif
I'm still determined
devil.gif

^^^hope u get them bro, sorry i couldn't have been of more assistance.
Its just a matter of time "again"......I will get these.
B1- $700 thats just crazy, thats what I call a resell rapist
devil.gif
I coulddeal with a double up price, but $700? IMO
roll.gif

so NSW, DQM, and Alife are all still without these......only NSW had 12 pairs of the 180's and sold those on saturday. EVERYTHING else is MIA....always straight BS with these stupid releases.
same thing at undefeated... i called the day before to see how many pairs they are getting and how many is actually being sold... so u go figure..wait inline and count how many people in front of u to see if u have a chance. i walk in... just to be told... we ran out of every sz11 to 12.... i was like*%%?
mad.gif
"u said u had 10-15 pairs of everything..." iono....always BS... i agree...
roll.gif

not a big fan of either one of those, you guys should see the lunarlite lance armstrongs, now those are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kumax95

Does anyone know if these came in a 13? Have not seen any yet and am looking to pick up the 90's.

Out of all of the stores that got their "half assed" shipments, none of them received anthing over 12 if I'm not mistaken.

We shall see what happens though...

Back
Top Bottom