Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

im sure some niketowns still have some.. just have to find one that has your size..
this. i would try niketown vegas first. in my personal experience, they come thru for me most of the time. not to mention they have the most active and helpful twitter account out of all the niketowns.

These are nice, but The black toes still reign supreme. Can‘t match the shirt like that one to one. lol. There is matching, but not man press 1 to 1. That‘s just me.

That tongue though.

Last edited:
These are nice, but The black toes still reign supreme. Can‘t match the shirt like that one to one. lol. There is matching, but not man press 1 to 1. That‘s just me.

That tongue though.

The black toes and these are my 2 favorite 14's . The 14 is such a clean design .

Black toes still the goat these are nice to mix it up with though. This was always one of the really great JB color ways

I returned size 11 at Nike Pasadena yesterday. I fall for it every time with the 14s. I get them then change my mind. IMO, these are when the flagship model started to turn from the look of the shoe in casual wear to on the court look first. Nice shoe, just not my style.

I kept feeling the need to go out and get a vintage Hilfiger goose down jacket and some goggles to wear with these.... some looks gotta stay back in the 90s.

Saw ppl saying call NikeTown.. I do own these but just wondering... If there's no NikeTown in my city, are you guys saying that NikeTown will do phone orders and ship to me? Just curious because if true I did not know that

Saw ppl saying call NikeTown.. I do own these but just wondering... If there's no NikeTown in my city, are you guys saying that NikeTown will do phone orders and ship to me? Just curious because if true I did not know that
yea, niketown will do phone orders and ship them to u. u can do this 48 hours after releases. basically drop saturday, call monday first thing for phone orders if they not sold out. i was able to do a phone order for the cigar 7s the thursday after they dropped.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing, i'm in CT and i don't think there's any around me. closest is in Boston, MASS i think.

yea, niketown will do phone orders and ship them to u. u can do this 48 hours after releases. basically drop saturday, call monday first thing for phone orders if they not sold out. i was able to do a phone order for the cigar 7s the thursday after they dropped.
Thanks, man!

I was wondering the same thing, i'm in CT and i don't think there's any around me. closest is in Boston, MASS i think.

Thanks, man!

Just remember that you need to pay for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom