Large 1-topping pizza for $5.55 vol... Pizza Hut

The cheaper these pizzas get, the nastier they become. I'm seriously done with Papa Johns. Skeptical about Pizza Hut, and Dominoes actually got a little better. But I'm all for neighborhood junts now.

Pizza hut is terrible, papa johns just looks and smells :x never heard anyone in my life, DEAD SRS ever say it was good or lets order it :lol:

Domino's the only thing i like is the puffy thick crust. the cheese is straight up fake :x sauce sucks as well, it has not improved with the new crust and sauce.
Papa johns pizza is better to me than pizza hut and dominos.

I hate dominos new recipe and their crust.so nasty.

Papa johns taste like its made on fresh dough and the tomatoes and pineapples taste fresh like they were just picked

Man, some of yall are funny.

I don't need to rag on Little Ceasers or Dominoes.

The quality is what it is, which is poor, but like many of you the $ value has held me down since child hood.

But dudes really in here talking about Chuckie Cheese is that fire? Are y'all serious? :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Costco's Kirkland brand take home and bake pizzas >>>>> And it's a XL size pie for only $10.00 [/COLOR]

yea but the dudes that make the pizza are nasty. they drop the utensils. wipe ther noses and sneese or cough without covering there mouth. ontop of that they dont wash there hands.

Had two large from PH tonight. Topping was lacking, not surprised but I added one more topping for a $1, but that was minimal too smh. The dough was sweet, it wasn't before. Not oily like before. Costco next time or even Little Caesar.

The cheaper these pizzas get, the nastier they become. I'm seriously done with Papa Johns. Skeptical about Pizza Hut, and Dominoes actually got a little better. But I'm all for neighborhood junts now.

Pizza hut is terrible, papa johns just looks and smells :x never heard anyone in my life, DEAD SRS ever say it was good or lets order it :lol:

Domino's the only thing i like is the puffy thick crust. the cheese is straight up fake :x sauce sucks as well, it has not improved with the new crust and sauce.
Papa johns pizza is better to me than pizza hut and dominos.

I hate dominos new recipe and their crust.so nasty.

Papa johns taste like its made on fresh dough and the tomatoes and pineapples taste fresh like they were just picked

yea, i dont like the new dominos crust, taste like crap but i did like the old plain crust and the fact they used a lot of corn meal on the bottom of the pizza :lol:

im weird

[COLOR=#red]Costco's Kirkland brand take home and bake pizzas >>>>> And it's a XL size pie for only $10.00 [/COLOR]

these are pretty good but not better than the ones at the food court.

those giants pepperonis are pretty cool though

they were 5 bucks I think for superbowl weekend

I'm eating this Lil Caesars pizza frsh out the oven and it's like a menage a trois with Megan Goode and Megan Fix in my mouth. If I was s moker I'd need a whole box of Newports afterwards
smokin.gif
dude their pizza is GROSSSSS. its like school pizza

Back
Top Bottom