Large 1-topping pizza for $5.55 vol... Pizza Hut

Still hate myself for visiting the Chi and not getting any pizza. I tried Unos in Orlando though which was really good, but I know it's nothing compared to real deep dish in Chicago.

I know that you can order frozen pies from some of the restaurants online and have it shipped to you.

Aware me.

I forgot which places do it but they ship it in a box with dry ice and it gets to your door before the end of the day.

There was a Pizza Uno around here in NY. Only ate there once, it was nasty. Really subpar pizza.

Last edited:
Canada too?
roll.gif

The cheaper these pizzas get, the nastier they become. I'm seriously done with Papa Johns. Skeptical about Pizza Hut, and Dominoes actually got a little better. But I'm all for neighborhood junts now.

The cheaper these pizzas get, the nastier they become. I'm seriously done with Papa Johns. Skeptical about Pizza Hut, and Dominoes actually got a little better. But I'm all for neighborhood junts now.

Back when Pizza Hut was like 15 bucks the joints were epic, now idk if its because I'm older but chain pizza spots are terrible, they are eat able but if I want pizza I'd go to a small chain. I'm probably gonna order one of these 5 dollar joints today just because though.

Still hate myself for visiting the Chi and not getting any pizza. I tried Unos in Orlando though which was really good, but I know it's nothing compared to real deep dish in Chicago.

I know that you can order frozen pies from some of the restaurants online and have it shipped to you.

Just looked up giordanos for possibly ordering a pie because I have a friend that says that's the best pizza on earth.

1 pizza $45
2 pizzas $58
4 pizzas $83

:x ***** with that bs

Chuckee Cheese pizza is so damn good.

man not over here :frown:

back in the 80's and 90's our chuck e cheese use to make some good *** pizza. thick sourdough crust thick sauce and real cheese. now its like frozen pizza :smh:

if you want good cheap pizza costco is the way to go. a pepperoni and sausage and ham and cheese :smokin

Are people serious? How are some denying that Little Caesar's isn't that good? I feel like it tasted better when I was kid. Bought some last year and the frozen pizzas in the supermarket are way better. LC pies cost $5 for a reason. I'd rather just buy a bunch of their breadsticks instead.

Back when Pizza Hut was like 15 bucks the joints were epic, now idk if its because I'm older but chain pizza spots are terrible, they are eat able but if I want pizza I'd go to a small chain. I'm probably gonna order one of these 5 dollar joints today just because though.

I remember when you used to actually be able to SEE the toppings on Papa Johns pizza.

Half off code.... Dominos P6A3N

half off the pan right? this code sucks because you can only buy one and the delivery limit is 14 so a one topping pan is like 6.33 so you are stuck with looking for something else to buy...

this sucks because they took the two medium two topping for 5.99 code off the site. you could add a dollar eachand make it a two topping pan pizza and have no limit

Are people serious? How are some denying that Little Caesar's isn't that good? I feel like it tasted better when I was kid. Bought some last year and the frozen pizzas in the supermarket are way better. LC pies cost $5 for a reason. I'd rather just buy a bunch of their breadsticks instead.

in a way it did taste better back in the day because their normal pizzas were kind of hybrid hand tossed/pan pizzas lol

also all little ceasars use to have stuffed crust but now out of like 6 only one in my area sells them.

little ceasars stuffed crust pizza > pizza hut stuffed crust

and their 3 dollar cheesey bread is good

man not over here :frown:

back in the 80's and 90's our chuck e cheese use to make some good *** pizza. thick sourdough crust thick sauce and real cheese. now its like frozen pizza :smh:

if you want good cheap pizza costco is the way to go. a pepperoni and sausage and ham and cheese :smokin

Word, WAlmarts pizzas are good as hell too, just gotta make sure you defrost them and not cook them from frozen.

The more I think about it, the best pizza deal I've had was from a small store in like Deleware. Dude I was with got a large pizza with mad toppings, slab of ribs, a salad, and a cheesecake for around 28. All of it was pretty quality too.

[COLOR=#red]Costco's Kirkland brand take home and bake pizzas >>>>> And it's a XL size pie for only $10.00 [/COLOR]

I have to try the deep dish bake pie that Costco has. Bought a small tray of turkey wraps last week. Didn't realize they put cranberries in the mayo, makes it taste like crack :wow: :smokin.

50% OFF Domino's Pizza Handmade Pan Pizza CODE: P6A3N Coupon expires June 9, 2013. 1 pizza per order.

Domino's tonight...Pizza Hut later :pimp:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm eating this Lil Caesars pizza frsh out the oven and it's like a menage a trois with Megan Goode and Megan Fix in my mouth. If I was s moker I'd need a whole box of Newports afterwards :smokin[/COLOR]

Pizza hut is terrible, papa johns just looks and smells :x never heard anyone in my life, DEAD SRS ever say it was good or lets order it :lol:

Domino's the only thing i like is the puffy thick crust. the cheese is straight up fake :x sauce sucks as well, it has not improved with the new crust and sauce.

Back
Top Bottom