Large Group Of Armed Militia Members (~150) Take Over Federal Building- Schools Closed All Week

White man white man, we don't need no introduction.
White man white man, privilege boomin on production, wow.
Armed militia won't get shot and it's so awesome, wow.
Tell 'em **** the law storm building Feds come catch me now.

#WhatATimeToBeCaucasian

3FeKkYO.jpg

This is crazy. Not getting much attention at all.

What exactly are they doing though? Occupying a Federal building in the middle of nowhere = mass media frenzy? I mean I can understand if this happened in a major city but in a desolated area like that?

Malheur-National-Wildlife-Refuge-Headquarter-Buildings.jpg

I mean what are they going to do kill some Federal protected wildlife? Not even worth an article at this point.

What exactly are they doing though? Occupying a Federal building in the middle of nowhere = mass media frenzy? I mean I can understand if this happened in a major city but in a desolated area like that?

I mean what are they going to do kill some Federal protected wildlife? Not even worth an article at this point.

They've invited militia from around the country to arm up against the government with them and intend to use that spot as their base. No big deal, right?

They've invited militia from around the country to arm up against the government with them and intend to use that spot as their base. No big deal, right?
No theyre getting attention now. Almost as much as the Iran-Saudi falling out, the country singer found dead.

Huh? That's not a big deal? Threatening to start a skirmish and calling for backup on National media? I don't think I'm following what you're saying.

This some BS! This not GTA this real life! America not for black people and others of color!

^^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These people are something else, it is almost sad how self destructive they are.

Racism and Conservatism are helluva drugs :smh:

-You brahs should go look up what happen in Kentucky, the state that had benefited the most from the Obamacare Medicaid expansion, voted in a Tea Party governor that was promising to rollback Medicaid and strip thousands of health insurance. And might still go through wit it

When they asked folk why they would vote for dude, even those that had their financial lives saved from the Medicaid expansion, their responses were things like "stopping gay marriage is more important that me having health insurance"

Obama literally helped save some of these people's, lives and they still hate him, and all things black or liberal :x :lol:

Last edited:
Rednecks are the worst kind of people, largest hypocrites out there.

Will whine and complain about obamacare and food stamps while they benefit the most out of them.

& I've had a job since a week after my 16th birthday, people these days
mean.gif

Didn't think they had people like this in Oregon though

Rednecks are the worst kind of people, largest hypocrites out there.
Will whine and complain about obamacare and food stamps while they benefit the most out of them.
& I've had a job since a week after my 16th birthday, people these days :smh:
Didn't think they had people like this in Oregon though

Oregon is pretty liberal/progressive overall, these loons are mostly coming from neighboring states

-Some of the most conservative counties in America also receive the most government aid, especially SSI, which is still and entitlement and pays out much more than TANF

But all we ever hear about is the black and brown face "welfare" queen who is bleeding the country dry :smh:

The hypocrisy of far right white supremacist conservatives knows no boundaries

Last edited:

so, cause they linked up on a wildlife refuge means they can't ever do any harm? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom