Las Vegas suites

So I'm trying to go to Vegas this summer (June 18-20) for my birthday and I was trying to find a good sized suite for a fairly inexpensive price. What hotels/suites do you guys recommend?

im going around the same time and would like to know also...
nerd.gif

caesars palace or venetian..both hotels' normal rooms are basically oversized and they are cheaper compared to bellagio, wynn, encore, or palazzo.

You can always try the $20 trick.

My dude usually books the lowest rooms, does the $20 trick and gets bumped. I've seen him get bumped up to the Augustus Tower at Caesars. Another one of my boys got a suite at Paris doing the same thing.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

My dude usually books the lowest rooms, does the $20 trick and gets bumped. I've seen him get bumped up to the Augustus Tower at Caesars. Another one of my boys got a suite at Paris doing the same thing.
whats the $20 trick?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

whats the $20 trick?

when you check in, put a $20 bill between your credit card and drivers license and then ask if theres any complimentary upgrades.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

whats the $20 trick?

When you get to the front desk to check in, usually you would hand your drivers' license and credit card to the clerk.  Next time you go, fold up a $20 bill and add it to the license/CC...  then in a friendly tone, casually ask "if there are any complimentary upgrades available this weekend".

It can vary too.  You can lead it with the "I can't wait to get this weekend started.  It's my boy's birthday... etc..."  Talk to him/her pretty casually.  "Do you think you can hook us up for his birthday?" blah blah blah... 
laugh.gif

You get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom