LASIK eye surgery 4 eyes edition

I had 350 ish vision before lasik. My main problem during basketball is I couldn’t catch outlet passes cause I can’t really see em till it’s too late.

Now we good

just wear it without the prescription.

5dsK.gif

Got Lasik done back in 2013 when I was 21yo
~$4k for the whole procedure
They gave me goggles to wear outside afterwards

I remember having blurry vision + my mom guiding me through the NYC subway back home
Went home, slept with the goggles on, used artificial tear drops as prescribed (to keep eyes moist)
1-2 days later, I was good to go + no issues since

*Note: As kingkoopa kingkoopa mentioned, I objectively look better with glasses. My "swag" has declined dramatically.

Been thinking about it too.
but as someone mentioned I like myself in glasses :lol:
Maybe wait a few more years.

i highly recommend looking into PRK. That’s what i had done. It’s different. It’s like pressing reset on your eyes. It takes a lot longer. About 3 day recovery time where you gotta constantly put drops in (kinda painful). And then about 6 months to get to 100%. But wow the world is different and so much better.

How are you on airplanes?
No issues with change in pressure from flying. Been in helo's to multiple flights. I have heard of difficulty with sight at nite but I never had issues.
biggest issue for me was the dry eyes. I had to be especially carefully waking n opening up my eye lids if my eyes were dry. Felt like I ripped my eyeballs if I wasn’t careful opening my eyes when I woke up. Just took my time by moving my eyes when closed and then opening.

I've been looking to getting this done for a while now, anyone got any work done in the NJ/ NY area? I like sum of these prices @ $2500-$3500

I've been looking to getting this done for a while now, anyone got any work done in the NJ/ NY area? I like sum of these prices @ $2500-$3500

Lasik institute downtown bk on court st, give em a call so u can set up a consultation

Back
Top Bottom