Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

Quote:
i mean come on, this arguement is gonna go nowhere...jb should just leave everything the way it is now and learn from their mistakes on the 2nd dmp and make enough and NOT LIMITED bs...then every1 can be happy...

Then only those with the pack would be happy. That's not everyone.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

I signed the petition, but don't truly care if they re-release the DMP. I liked the DMPs but I actually have a life that doesn't revolve around Jordan's so I guess I missed out on some mediocre at best, overhyped shoes.

I don't really care if our reliable sources like jmadidas, babyj, billy hoyle, etc. talk about future release without revealing what they are because I feel like they've given so much to this community, that talking about it here and there isn't a big deal.

It actually makes me happy when they do because then I know I can start saving some money because if they indeed are pleased with what JB has to offer in the future, then I'm pretty sure I know I will be. Also, it gives me something to look forward to.

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

i agree with meth, we appreciate what you do for us but dont make us suffer like that

oh and i highly doubt that jb will listen to the petition but oh well i still signed it

I Could Care Less If Jb Re Releases The Dmp. I Was So Happy When I Copped My Pack, Broke Open The Box And Saw The Krispy Kicks Inside! I Think Everyone Should Have The Same Feeling I Had That Morning. I Dont Care About It Bringing The Value Down If More Is Produced, I Wear My Kick Screw That Ds Bs! So I Signed The Petition For You Guys Good Luck Fellas, And I Hope Jb Listens!
[/b]​

Quote:
Look guys, if you can't talk about something in public... don't talk about it in public. Send each other a PM.

What you're doing right now comes across as though you're just lording coveted information over other members, dangling it over people's heads, the subtext being "I know something you don't know!"
thank you mr. method man. anyway...i signed the petition (#1059) even though i already got mine. the sheer numbers of people that seemingly made a decent attempt to get the shoes and came up empty-handed....damn shame....

I personally would rather them not give any information. I mean we didn't have it back then and we still knew when the new J's were dropping without the so-called "hype" generated with those new info type posts. Jordan shoes use to be about wanting to be like Mike now its just who got what and how many.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days bring back them old school J's

^^^^

i dont disagree with you but i think the "hype" would have been pretty horendous with info or without. I mean all the hype that we're talking about was only available through websites and contacts that pretty much only shoeheads visted anyways. It wasnt like JB was making a huge add campaign that was gonna attract alot of civilian shoppers.

Still, i do think that the hype did unfortunately get people more mercanary about reselling, rathing than seeming some hot kicks through the window and picking em up cuz they were fire.

Quote:
Look guys, if you can't talk about something in public... don't talk about it in public. Send each other a PM.

that Whole rant was on point. I love the fact that they come by and drop knowledge i just hate when they mention little stuff and can't say it all......Drives me Nutz >:
mad.gif
but i do appreciate it when they can tell us stuff. When they give us little by little that gets the hypebeast going but i guess thats part of the shoe game...wheres the fun without the hype
I got a SiZe 10.5 DMP to trade....anybody wit a 11.5 or 12 in the Philly or surrounding area Holla at me!!!

Quote:
I Wear My Kick Screw That Ds Bs! So I Signed The Petition For You Guys Good Luck Fellas, And I Hope Jb Listens!

Thanks for the support. This is gaining some momentum.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

You people are nuts, you REALLY think JB is gonna release more packs? they said its LIMITED. They not gonna release more packs. You missed on the release or didn't get a pack, Move on with your life and prepare for the next package.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

at jumpman23's XXI site, it says 7 strands..... 7 defining moments.....

so how many series left in the dmps
Nike AM 2003 IDs, AM 360, Jordan XX, Jordan XX 3/4. Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, Zoom Air Breathe Free, Humara slip on

Any1 knows if Canada is getting the the DMP like the Alts last year? The Alts was released in the USA around the same time with "limited quantity", but two months later Canada got a big shipment of them.

Well, after starting the 1st post to get a petition for this DMP and seeing the response, I'm hesitant yet optimistic of seeing this package re-surface.
And, if not, at least we tried.
peace

nbb29c.jpg

SEXIEST SHIRT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME! :pimp:
pimp.gif
my word.. find me a girls fit pleaseeeeee
Mob ties like SinatraR.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Teshawn Santos
Justin Shepherd​

Quentin Richardson wore the DMP XI's against Houston this morning, I'm still waiting for Jimmy Kimmel to come on out here on the West Coast

Back
Top Bottom