Last time you cried? why cant I cry?

I havent cried in years. Last time i can remember crying was losing my grandad in 2007. Lost my uncle last year and i was extremely sad but i couldnt cry for some reason. Ive been through alot these last couple of years and i have alot of emotion built up in me. I honestly think that crying would help me alot but i cant. Anyone else like this?

Smh at the notebook reference. The ending gets me every ******g time. It's deeply upsetting and my manhood is insulted every time.

I cry all the time when im alone, I just start thinking about things in my life and what not and shed a tear or two. But to know me you would think there aint no way in hell this dude ever cries,lol. That's just me. I dont she a tear in front of anyone though.

But Im sure I've cried in the last 2 days, these are emotional times for me. Im going through some serious crap.

I don't cry because Im afraid or anything, it's just certain things that hit me a certain way emotionally.

cried about a month ago cuz i feel my mother isnt the same mother she used to be growing up

i tear up and shed a few when i'm really angry...like i have an anger problem and stuff so i get really violent towards inanimate objects :smile:lol) and tear up. not like boo hoo crying though.

I cried last year when the first leaked pic of the BCIII was nubuck... I cried again when I realized that every GENERAL RELEASE following the 2011 Concords would be a CAMP-OUT shoe... :smh:

Yesterday, I watched this video about this dying stray dog's only wish to be loved..Mannnnnn I was sobbing like a lil beach

The grave scene at the end of the Dark Knight Rises.. Shed a few tears bruh.

But seriously ive been through a lot in the past year as well, havent really sat there and bawled my eyes out, but bottlin emotions cant be good either

Two weeks ago, I cried in front of my girl and starting fighting the air out of anger....

she gave me da yambs tho

Spoiler [+]

The grave scene at the end of the Dark Knight Rises.. Shed a few tears bruh.
But seriously ive been through a lot in the past year as well, havent really sat there and bawled my eyes out, but bottlin emotions cant be good either

none of that hit me...

but watching him climb the prison..... had me all kinds of emotional. :lol:

tears of sadness....can't remember. im dead on the inside :lol:

eyes have watered up out of joy a few times though...june 2011 most recently. bruins :pimp:

Cried a few weeks ago after watching "The Karen Carpenter Story".

If you really truly want to cry, go watch "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?". I've only watched it once because it's just too damn sad to watch again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom