Last time you @$##$*@ yourself?

This was back in '03 finished playing basketball and I was tired. I sat down and this guy was talking to me, n i hate talking to people when i have to take a @@*%. I thought I can wait it out so I decide to walk back home (my house was 4 blocks away) but the feeling got worse so I sat down again n my friend started talking to me, I decided to let loose n I just had a feeling of bliss afterward and contentness. I decided to not wear my boxers anymore

This was back in '03 finished playing basketball and I was tired. I sat down and this guy was talking to me, n i hate talking to people when i have to take a @@*%. I thought I can wait it out so I decide to walk back home (my house was 4 blocks away) but the feeling got worse so I sat down again n my friend started talking to me, I decided to let loose n I just had a feeling of bliss afterward and contentness. I decided to not wear my boxers anymore

You just dont care do you? You just dont care
smh.gif
smh.gif

Couldn't hold it huh OP?.

Atleast "duckwalk" near some bushes

My lil cousins straight up lets everyone know when they're "prairie dogging"..
smh.. hahaha

P.S - This is going to be a good post.
popcorn.jpg

Couldn't hold it huh OP?.

Atleast "duckwalk" near some bushes

My lil cousins straight up lets everyone know when they're "prairie dogging"..
smh.. hahaha

P.S - This is going to be a good post.
popcorn.jpg

I'll whip my $!! out and piss in front of everybody if it got that bad. Type of $!! is you?

You thought you were gonna have replies like "yeaa" "I did the same thing before"...ect...

WRONG

I'll whip my $!! out and piss in front of everybody if it got that bad. Type of $!! is you?

You thought you were gonna have replies like "yeaa" "I did the same thing before"...ect...

WRONG

Back
Top Bottom