LAST YEARS SA SNEAKER SHOW-- pics on pg.2

Joined Nov 14, 2004
All necessary info is below, inbox or email me if you have any questions. Hope to see everyone there!

Joined Oct 16, 2004
Nice to see a show make it's way to Texas...who's putting the event on? Any surprise give aways? And will music/food be available? Thanks in advance!
[/url]​

Joined Feb 25, 2006
I'll be there with my little collection. You know who this is joseph, by the way, I called lost and found and can't find Ant Dog.

Joined Jan 19, 2006
How many of u going ?????
Hope its a recap of somewhat like the summitt was......
Although i didnt attend-but heard it was tight...

Joined Oct 16, 2004
I can't make it down there personally, due to obligations with work. I'm taking the weekend off before for the Oyster Bake...but I have a buddy that's interested in displaying his kicks. I might just throw my little collection with him, and put it out there for the rest of the TX shoe heads!
[/url]​

Joined Feb 25, 2006
i'm not the spokesperson, but i don't see any reason why you couldn't. it's all a very relaxed scene, remember y'all this is not a competition. it's a get together of s.a.shoeheads for the love of sneakas. don't care if you dig k-swiss, cons, nikes, adidas, etc.. keep it cool and enjoyable.

Joined Nov 14, 2004
^^^ What he said...Although i might be worried about someone into k-swiss!

Joined May 7, 2004
WELL PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR A TABLE. I WILL BE TAKING ALOT OF SAMPLE CLOTHING THAT WILL BE COMING OUT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 TO 4 MONTHS. JOESEPH YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS! :pimp:

Joined Feb 22, 2001
I'll try to make this since I missed the summit......
Go See ATL For One Reason....Lauren London. Yezzir!

Joined Feb 25, 2006
Whats the setup like, are we going to have to bring our own tables or will it be provided? Anybody know?

Joined Nov 14, 2004
As far as i know there will be tables set up already, we just needed to know how many we have to put out.

Joined Feb 25, 2006
SanAnton are you ready? Get those shoes nice and clean,remember first impressions. In addition, let's get the word out to your local shops you frequent. Sell or show, thats up to you all.

Joined Sep 17, 2002
too many people hyped up on the fiesta that they not gonna pay too much attention to this. why look at shoes when all the ladies drinkin and lookin for a good time?
[hr][/hr]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Joined Oct 16, 2004
^That's true, even though Sunday doesn't really have too much of an official Fiesta event, I know majority may be tired and to drunk from the previous week/days of partying
[/url]​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now