Late Night NT - Slightly Unattractive Females Appreciation Post

Dimes are what they are. Dimes...they look good, but bein told that they're fine all their lives has fried theirbrains. It seems they lost the ability to comprehend this simple statement:

"GET IN THAT KITCHEN AND FIX ME A SAMMICH pref'ably with no crust around the edges and someGrey Poupon"

Examples:
thytkerjobs gives a blank stare when told to make one
HEH blocked me on Twitter when I asked told her to
I have a bruised rib after tellin my most current ex to do so

The 5's and 6's of the world are appreciated. They the ones that cop you the Space Jams and other limitedreleases around Christmas. They're the ones that have lower self esteem. They're the ones that won't trip if you got a side piece.

Most importantly, they listen when you tell them to make sammiches.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NOTE: I haveno pics as I wouldn't want to destroy the eyesight of my NT brethren. Their deeds are appreciated...not their looks.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!???

I feel you.. but not 5s and 6s, dats pushing it.. but 7s and 8s though..

nothin better than a girl that'll worship you/do whatever you ask

had a girl the other day come up to me at a party and say "your cups empty? let me go fill that up for you." you can't teach that to em

Originally Posted by bjamez20

had a girl the other day come up to me at a party and say "your cups empty? let me go fill that up for you." [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]you can't teach that to em[/color]
My man *daps*

I've never been able to take advantage of such occurances.

too nice.

this chick wanted to buy me some kicks in 6th grade, that's when it started...

laugh.gif
nice thread but I think I'll disagree. Dimes that are to gassed upcan be shut down. It's when you know her true weaknesses, you can use that towards your advantage. Beauty doesn't exclude you from pain.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
nice thread but I think I'll disagree. Dimes that are to gassed up can be shut down. It's when you know her true weaknesses, you can use that towards your advantage. Beauty doesn't exclude you from pain.
my man *reaches for dap*

Originally Posted by bjamez20

had a girl the other day come up to me at a party and say "your cups empty? let me go fill that up for you." you can't teach that to em

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
WIFE!

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif
nice thread but I think I'll disagree. Dimes that are to gassed up can be shut down. It's when you know her true weaknesses, you can use that towards your advantage. Beauty doesn't exclude you from pain.
my man *reaches for dap*
*lightbulb* Didn't think of it that way. *reaches for dap also*

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif
my man *reaches for dap*

*returns dap right back*

But 5 and 6's do make me happy, it's just, will it last???? I need confrontation, but that's me.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif
my man *reaches for dap*
I'm no player, but I thought that was common knowledge, most women are insecure, it's finding the insecurity and exposing it. Pimps knowthis, everyone should as well.

i just like girls that do stuff and are nice. if they can hook it up with food thats cool, if not oh well, keep searchin.

laugh.gif

Word we on the same page Break'em Down

Back
Top Bottom