Late Night with Jimmy Fallon-12:35AM:Lets see what this rookie got

Feels weird even saying it
ohwell.gif
I'm a little iffy about Fallon I thinkhe's too shy and corny
grin.gif
but they never thought Conan would have hisshow either so I can't judge, let's see how it goes.

Robert Dinero and Justin Timberlake will be tonights guests.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ohwell.gif
I'm a little iffy about Fallon I think he's too shy and corny
grin.gif
but they never thought Conan would have his show either so I can't judge, let's see how it goes.

I hate Fallon. I think he tries too hard, but ill check it out.

The Roots as the house band. that's getting me to watch at least a few times.

EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT CONAN WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE FOR ABOUT 2-3 YEARS.

Jimmy Fallon has a lot working against him from his reputation as someone who laughs all the time during skits and is not that good an actor. Maybe withpractice he'll be a good variety show host given time.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ohwell.gif
I'm a little iffy about Fallon I think he's too shy and corny
grin.gif
but they never thought Conan would have his show either so I can't judge, let's see how it goes.

I hate Fallon. I think he tries too hard, but ill check it out.
I agree, I'll probably watch but I really don't find duke funny at all

Only thing I'm gonna look forward to is the Roots. But I can't see ?uest being set up as a perv like Weinberg
laugh.gif

After watching him on Diggnation a while back, I have no fear that this guy wont do a great show.

I wonder what his intro is gonna be like, will it just be straight up or will he have a signature something

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see

the roots is a WIN though

I remember when he guest hosted Carson for a few episodes and he was CB*turrrible but whatever thats just like my opinion man

I forgot all about the person who was taking over Late Night...until my co-worker reminded me. I'll probably tune in to see how it is.

I hope he does well. He's pretty funny at times and I think he can do really well with this. We'll see though.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

After watching him on Diggnation a while back, I have no fear that this guy wont do a great show.

Yeah, THIS.

I thought he did a great job on Diggnation.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

not complaining but why are the roots the house band?

how did that come about

they've been touring for years and their lives have passed them by. now they can set up shop with this late night gig, work on albums and be home to seetheir families.

?uestlove said in an interview that he bought a house 3 years ago and still hadn't fully moved in yet cause they're always on the road.

Back
Top Bottom